A radio signal coming from a source within the Milky Way has been detected by astronomers

Yeah, my gf, grandfather and I were once at her bar a long time ago. We were on my grandfathers Cherokee Indian reservation and he even came to visit me at the bar to tell me he "sensed great change on the winds" and that "I would need of him this night", but I immediately dismissed his Indian gibberish and started talking to my gf at the bar. Then some dudes got handsy with my gf behind the bar and I had to beat them down and before we could even process what happened the jukebox suddenly cut to "(Don't fear) The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult (the SNL Cowbell skit song for the laymen) and we saw bright lights coming through the window and a truck flying up into the air, then the bar crumbling around us and the roof came off allowing us to all get sucked into their ship. I managed to escape their restraints on the ship when I came to on board, then saw my gf and grandfather a few times being transported on a conveyor system they had before they impaled my grandfather (along with many others) with a bunch of spikes before seemingly harvesting his body. But after hours of navigating their ship with a bunch of teleporters and gravity switches, killing a bunch of aliens along the way, I finally found my gf who they'd mutilated and combined with some other nasty alien creature with laser turrets on its sides, so I had to put her out of her misery unfortunately with the other weapons I'd procured on the ship. After that I found another human who'd survived their abduction centuries ago and they'd made into their leader of sorts and given nearly infinite power, but obviously I still killed her so I could take her place and then drove their ship into the sun to kill them all. I'm only here and alive still through because my grandfather pulled me into our Cherokee nether-realm where I spoke to him and my gf one last time before they transported me back to Earth still.

That was also the last time I drank tequila.
This needs to be submitted for post of the year or something come December, if someone wants to start that sort of thing...:D

Im a true believer in quite a few conspiracy's, but i also believe there are those out there who constantly put out fake stuff to throw us off. (this one being one of the fakes probably)
That video is a bad fake.
This one is not and represents the best evidence of technology that does not give two fucks about the official theories held by mankind, it's what everyone always asks for and better yet you never hear about it - a motion stabilised, cooled thermal camera on a blackhawk, spotting not just one, but two objects that do things which are 'impossible' according to the official physics theorytale of today. It was released by the officers onboard before it could be covered up by higher ups.
Many navy pilots report seeing these and larger craft on interviews and regularly. These are 'drone' ships as such.

There is NOTHING about our current understanding of physics that allows ANY of that to be possible.
Maxwell, Hertz etc were not accounting for all aspects (discounting 'erroneous' measurement to simplify calculations) and Tesla proved this with his additional equations (yeah that guy that we still can't replicate all his well witnessed feats today) but was laughed out for doing so, after being supported by the leading scientists and physicists of the time until that point.
Lamb, Casmir, T.T.Brown, Tesla, T.Moray, T.G.Heironymus and more all have worked on variations of this.

Since we're swappin stories. I'm an amateur astronomer. Some nights when I get the itch I'll load up my dobsonian and head out of the city for some star gazing. One night back in the late 90's I saw what looked like an ordinary satellite, seen many of them, in a polar orbit. As it approached zenith I noticed another "satellite" moving directly toward it. For a minute I thought they were going to crash into each other. When they got close they stopped for a second and changed directions, one turned east the other west at perfect 90° angles. Never seen anything like that before. They weren't jets, moving way too fast and I'm not aware of anything that can stop and change direction like that. I estimate they were about magnitude 6. I suppose it might of been some type of classified adaptive optics but they didn't look like the AO lasers that I've seen pics of. Who knows, it's a big universe, anything's possible but I doubt an alien race capable of traveling between stars would be interested in us.
Seen this happen quite a lot. I am lucky to live in a country with not too much light pollution even in cities.

I'm glad to be a trained observer, not just the regular joe blogs. This means I'm trained to identify and discriminate flying objects.
I've seen things that are irrefutably not following our current understanding of phyiscs and are not any known public technology. Things that would have to weigh nothing (T.T.Brown again) to perform the feats they did.
Once you see that irrefutably with your own eyes, your life is never the same. Many ufo sightings are misidentifications, but when it's close, in broad daylight and impossible to discount as swamp gas, venus and weather balloons (the usual bullshit), you realise there is a whole world of possibilities out there waiting to be discovered. Use current approaches to physics as a guide, not just a law to harshly discard evidence that does not fit such 'laws'. Because by doing so you are back at the Tesla vs Hertz, Maxwell etc era and discarded 100 years of potential development.

Many navy pilots report seeing these and larger craft on interviews and regularly. These are 'drone' ships as such.

Certainly looks like high tech drones to me as well. Tough to really say to much cause its hard to clearly make out. Some kind of man made UFO is my guess, and probably cost boat loads of money. :whistle:

best UFO i ever seen turned out to be a space x launch one morning :)

Certainly looks like high tech drones to me as well. Tough to really say to much cause its hard to clearly make out. Some kind of man made UFO is my guess, and probably cost boat loads of money.
Best part is when it doesn't slow entering the water and then splits into two identical objects.. can throw your physics textbook out the window with this stuff. Full on mastery of quantum-level tech.

The message said "Stop throwing your trash in our yard!"

Best part is when it doesn't slow entering the water and then splits into two identical objects.. can throw your physics textbook out the window with this stuff. Full on mastery of quantum-level tech.
God only knows what kind of super high end tech the governments have been developing and only certain people have legit clearance.
"You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?" :whistle:

Really? be honest

what all happened?
Was probably probed
Edit that’s what happened to the guy on Independence Day! If it’s in a movie it has to be real.

Last edited:
God only knows what kind of super high end tech the governments have been developing and only certain people have legit clearance.
"You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?" :whistle:

Our government can’t even manage to figure out unmanned space travel and have left it up to private companies that put them to shame in a handful of years. Heck, most tech related stuff these days is outsourced to the private sector.

Yes they do. When I was in the military a single bolt for a turbine engine costs $1200.00. This was a single bolt. We needed like 30 bolts at once.

I ordered a case of printer paper through GSA, it was like 20 reams and it cost 250 or some such nonesense if I remember correctly. Same case you get a walmart for $29.95.

Having worked in govt I do believe it. In fact I have seen such stupid prices. There are all sorts of ways this can happen. Here are a few:

• Small/minority owned business only award and it was lowest bidder (had this happen for some hardware once, we paid 4x retail so the agency could satisfy its small business quota).
  • Special requirements - i.e. hammer must be painted with this paint, in this shade, to match this 30yr old model because the law says we can only do this color.
  • Ineptitude/Bullshit bureaucracy - I once had to spend nearly 10k in labor to put 1k on a contract.
  • Graft - someones wife/brother/sister/lover/etc owns the business and gets the contract anyway
Theres lots of other ways but you get the point. Government is stupid. There is no way they have this level of tech. The govt doesn't build this stuff, they contract it out. A LM/NG/Boeing etc couldn't find their arseholes with their hands anymore. The good engineers are all gone/retired. Its no longer about being cutting edge its about how much they can milk the govt for.

No I am not bitter at all. This is why I left.

Back