A Plague Tale: Requiem

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Requiem.jpg

Armenius

Extremely [H]
for those that don't watch to watch the 7 hour presentation here's the important details :D ...release date: October 18 2022...ray-tracing and DLSS supported
Thanks! Now that it's over, I added the time reference to the link so it take you right to the gameplay trailer. If people don't want to do that, here is the standalone video:

LukeTbk

2[H]4U
Not sure how big Asobo studio is, but I feel those game are excellent ads for Unreal Engine, small sales figure needed making ignoring the PS4/Xbox one easier has well here.

Those games do look really good.

Armenius

Extremely [H]
Not sure how big Asobo studio is, but I feel those game are excellent ads for Unreal Engine, small sales figure needed making ignoring the PS4/Xbox one easier has well here.

Those games do look really good.
They're a relatively small, private developer with around 250 employees. They also made MSFS 2020, The Crew series, and ReCore.

DWolvin

2[H]4U
The first one was an in-house engine (I believe). But can't wait for this, I hope it's as good as the first.

(edited 'cause wurds r hard)

Last edited:

polonyc2

Fully [H]
A Plague Tale: Requiem preview

I recently got the chance to play through chapters 6 and 7 of A Plague Tale: Requiem, getting a closer look at some of the ways that Asobo Studio is building on its prior success, expanding the scope while also keeping things from getting too unwieldy...there's more work to be done, but based on what I've played, this could easily be one of the best games to play in the back half of the year

A Plague Tale: Innocence was already a great-looking game, but mere minutes into playing this, it quickly becomes apparent why A Plague Tale: Requiem isn't being developed for last-gen consoles...it's gorgeous, with wide-open spaces packed to the brim with detail...individual characters look incredible, and the cloth physics seem like a notable step up from the prior game...during the over-two-hour runtime of the preview, I never saw Amicia's new crossbow clip with any part of her model...

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/a-plague-tale-requiem-preview