A Picture I Took 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these little boxmen? :confused:

Danboard. I'm not sure of the origins, but Darktiger's pics of them are always so nice, I've been semi-tempted to get one myself.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=danboard

Edit - more from TN Aquarium. I found the ones that weren't behind glass turned out a lot better, still haven't actually started on the aquatic shots yet.

tn-aq-1024-1.jpg

tn-aq-1024-2.jpg

tn-aq-1024-3.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Agreed - great shots Daggah! Love #'s 2 & 4 in post #451.

And Kadath! Cool Shot! Good to see you in here again. Tell Rage to answer my PM on macro setup. :p

More aquarium shots.
Jellyfish1024-5.JPG

octopus-1.jpg

Green-Tree-Frog1024-1.JPG

My favorite image, so far, this year! So much win in this shot... well done Sir! :)

Just wish I could have a clean background in it. This image got my first explore on Flickr...which feels a little frustrating with all the shots I've taken that had more effort put into them to pull off!

Thanks! I'm really excited about how some of these turned out. I can't take much credit for the terraced Incan ruins one - that one pretty much took itself - other than being really bright out. I've been wanting to work on my star pics though, so I appreciate the comment there. Just wish I had a bit better framing, but there's only so much you can do with rocks and no tripod :/.

Thanks! I'm really excited about how some of these turned out. I can't take much credit for the terraced Incan ruins one - that one pretty much took itself - other than being really bright out. I've been wanting to work on my star pics though, so I appreciate the comment there. Just wish I had a bit better framing, but there's only so much you can do with rocks and no tripod :/.

Take credit. It's your work. Stuff looks great. Also good on you for traveling to a place that's less traveled.

tumblr_ns4su7Ty1L1s0cj43o2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns4szcy4hH1s0cj43o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns4t4ePfT21s0cj43o2_r1_1280.jpg

Some more images from The Street Work Project.

A couple more:

Afternoon hike by J Horton, on Flickr

Further in by J Horton, on Flickr

Machu Picchu by J Horton, on Flickr

After going through my Machu Picchu pictures, I'm a bit disappointed. It was incredibly bright that day so the pics are more documentary than artistic. I'll throw some more up on Flickr as I edit them, but if there are any "bests" I'll include them here. It was obligatory to at least include one here though :).

As always, comments and/or critiques are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back