A Picture I took - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got about 2000 shots to process from my holiday. Here's a start :)

Sunset at Falls Creek by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Sunrise through the trees by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

A Scene at Falls Creek by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Night time at Falls Creek by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Sunlight by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Through the trees by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Untitled by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Mt McKay by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Frozen by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

The Streets of Falls Creek by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Falls Creek Sunset by Duck_ Soup, on Flickr

Last edited:
^^Cool shots! Where'd you go to see that mutch snow this time of year?

I'm in Australia so winter is just finishing up in the southern hemisphere. It was a great year in the Australian Alps so there's still plenty of snow still there even now that spring has started. I was there for the last two weeks of winter. :)

Nice photos everyone....

Shooting 2 playboy models this Sunday.... cant wait...

Hidden in sight...a NASA ER-2 (non-military U-2S):

2012093665.jpg

2012093672.jpg

omg... I havent had pocari sweat in years, after seeing that picture, it reminded me, and now, I must get some. I had mine imported from overseas when family would visit, no idea where I'd get some in canada though. Damnit, the search begins!

An old-ish from istanbul that I finally got a around to.

Circular by Empty Quarter, on Flickr

Great pics everyone, shyboi, on the second pic, did the fireworks naturally have that blinking effect to get perforated trails?

Last edited:
^^
Nope I think this was a pleasant side effect of a very long shutter release and small aperture (f28 and 30sec or so) nice effect but not something I knew would happen going into the shot.
Thanks for the kind words, I love your shots and at some point in the near future I hope to grab a wide angle lens.

Nice Ross Lake shots BB. I typically try to spend a week every year renting one of the floating cabins on the lake. Beautiful area.

The pictures lately have been really great everyone!

I'm sitting here pondering a pinhole camera to use up 4 rolls of color 35mm film. Also have some more B+W and some other color film that I'll probably run through an old SLR. I'd like somewhere around 40-50mm on the pinhole camera, so I'll probably end up running that on an old SLR also by just using the body cap method.

JS, you're killing me! I've wanted to do a Joshua Tree trip for a while! (Although technically this photo of a Joshua Tree could have been taken in some other State Park.)

Really spectacular clouds you got there!

I reside in the Antelope Valley here in SoCal. I'm fortunate enough to need only drive up the street. :)

IMG_6092.JPG

Not the greatest picture - I wasn't really paying attention to the photography aspect as much as gawking then snapping a few little keepsakes.

From this morning. The shuttle's last flight and a hot air balloon that was viewing. Wish I had a better lens than the 55-250mm for zoom. Oh well. Still not too shabby!

balloon_small.jpg

bottomballoon_small.jpg

shuttleride2_small.jpg

shuttleride_small.jpg

4 sec. exposure during the sunset tonight:

i-sVdhXSt-X3.jpg

Used a 10 stop ND to get this effect. The image looks to be extremely rich in color, almost HDR like. I'm not sure like it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back