A pic from recent vaca DUW

84gthatch

[H]ard|Gawd
i thought i would share some pics with fellow [H]orde members of my trip to yosemite

IMG_1006.jpg

Bridal Veil Falls Across the merced river
IMG_0859.jpg

Steam rising on the main entry loop at the first meadow
IMG_0759.jpg

The Stream leading off of Bridal Veil Falls
IMG_0811.jpg

The Capitan -- El Capitan
IMG_0974.jpg

Looking across meadow near Camp Curry
IMG_1014.jpg

and of course gratuitous folding:D 7 machines in my room 3-4 waiting for misc power supplies etc...

comments are aprreciated

Trip to Yosemite - $1000
Clothes for the winter weather - $200
Coming home to a foldfarm that keeps the house at a constant 85 degrees Fahrenheit in the dead of winter- Priceless :cool:

Their are some things computers can't do, for everything else, choose folding. :p

Do you have those in high-res? I'd love to use a few of those as backgrounds. I'll gladly host them to share for everyone if need be. :cool:

Awesome pix! I'll get out there someday to see if for myself. BTW what camera did you use?

Those are awesome, yeah high res pictures would be awesome, those would make some good backgrounds :D I remember when I went to Yosemite, but it was august, haha, but I was only there for a day, then we drove and stayed in the Grand Tetons for 2 weeks it was cool.

Edit: Nvm, I saw the high res photos posted. Thanks!

ICE_9 said:
Trip to Yosemite - $1000
Clothes for the winter weather - $200
Coming home to a foldfarm that keeps the house at a constant 85 degrees Fahrenheit in the dead of winter- Priceless :cool:

Their are some things computers can't do, for everything else, choose folding. :p

LMAO!!!

GORGEOUS pictures by the way! :D

Beautiful pics. Bet they'd look great on that widescreen lcd you got.

BTW, is there a bridge where you took that stream pic? I had a puzzle as a kid 30 yrs ago that looked identical to that pic :cool:

actually yes there is a bridge just below where i took that picture let me shrink it and put it online

IMG_0754.jpg

thanks for the compliments guys

Back