A Morrowind Question!

BlackTigers91

2[H]4U
No Oblivion for me, but I do have Morrowind! Anyway, I'm working my way through the fighters guild, fun fun. But I've noticed some things, and have a few questions.

1) Can I buy a house? I REALLY need somewhere to store these items! I had to whack some bitc# on a quest, so can I use her house for my personal use? Will my items disappear?

2) How the hell do you level up?

3) I feel weak, how does one make himself stronger?

1) Can I buy a house? I REALLY need somewhere to store these items! I had to whack some bitc# on a quest, so can I use her house for my personal use? Will my items disappear?
No you can't buy a house, but there are mods that you can get that have a house for you to use, also later on in the game there are quest series that give you a mansion
Yes you can use her house and your items won't disappear.

2) How the hell do you level up?
Increase your primary & secondary skills enough. Can't remember how much skill increases you need though.

3) I feel weak, how does one make himself stronger?
All skills are tied to a certain stat, at level up you can increase your attributes. How much depends on what skills increases you had.

If you join one of the Great Houses you eventually can build a fortress to hold your stuff.

As for leveling up, you have 5 Major and 5 Minor skills based on the class you chose or created at the beginning of the game. You need to raise any combination of those skills 10 times to level up. When you level up you also get to choose which base attributes to raise. The manual does a pretty good job of explaining that, better than i can anyway.

If you haven't leveled up yet, that's why you feel weak. Wander the landscape, kill some animals, raid some tombs, and bash some bandit skulls and you'll eventually be a walking god.

Back