A member needs help

manhole.jpg

made in 3DS Max 5.1

if it's too bumpy just let me know [email protected]

can i see the .max file for that?

being the leader of the Subterranean Project ya know.

Sure it'll be up sometime around 10 pm central cuase i have a buch of other commision work to do :)

here ya go Optional87
umm my texture are from simbiontMAX so if you don't have that plugin they won't show up i think it's free though http://www.darksim.com
----------------------------------------
Download Max File

http://www.ezteh.com/manhole.max
-----------------------------------------------

badjoke i'll have a preview of the updated version up in a sec

EDIT: url fixed and preview added

manhole.jpg

what about a european oval?

if you dont need a circular one, i will put some more work into this one, as it is just to give you an idea now (which is why its so damn small)

grate1.jpg

dude b1m2x3 tell me how you did that and ezteh make the letters go to the bottom ofthe monhole cover and evengo through cause it looks like they are sitting on the criss crosses

i did that with magic.

its like a photochop.... more like a photo reconstruction. The origional had more writing all over it and cracks and shit.

i have a hi res version too... if you like it i will finish it. Or if you prefer etzehs, then i will stop working on it

but which one would you prefer... there has to be one you like better or are more likely to use. it is pointless for me to finish if you dont like it.....

max file and preview are updated took out the grid around the SDS because it didn'y look right withe them at the same level.
hope this helps

uhm.. the manhole it self is all cylinders and the edge is a tube the text is a text spline that was bent via a pathdeform the intersecting grid are all boxes booleaned with a deformed cylinder and textured in symbiontMax 2.5.

ok...this is a big pain

but im still working on it. What size are you going to need it to be?

the bigger you need it, the more time it will take me :eek:

Back