A keyboard like this.. only for my computer?

MachineGod

n00b
aak2.jpg

aaj2.jpg

Do they even exist? :confused:

It looks like that could be accomplished with a capacitive matrix(or something like that). In other words, have a matrix of stuff and when you touch a certain area you change the capacitance of an x and y coordinate. Basically a touch screen on a piece of glass rather than an lcd. It seems kinda queer that they would put a keyboard above the screen so that you have to reach over the screen to type.

there was a keyboard like that in a movie once... i'll have to flip through my case at home to find it.

anyways...they are available, prob super expensive but it would look l33t if you had that and a flat screen.

[wizard] said:
there was a keyboard like that in a movie once... i'll have to flip through my case at home to find it.

anyways...they are available, prob super expensive but it would look l33t if you had that and a flat screen.

I agree, when i get a little extra cash i'm going to build a new watercooled smp linux box with four 1600x1200 lcd displays. Thats why i need such a keyboard, to keep up with the l33tness :) :) :)

And to awnser one of the previous posts, no i don't have a psp yet. :(

Back