A.I Disabled in HL2. Help Please

iv started playing HL2 recently, and after about 6 hours playing and getting to chapter 4, i see on the screen 'A.I. Disabled' written on the lower left corner. It does mean what it says, the A.I is actually disabled, and the enemies dont move, shoot anything...

I never did anything in game options in between. It seemed to come all by itself.

anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?

thanks

Might as well stop playing now... Not only are you going to get that A.I disabled message, but you're going to get far into the game, then realize the NPC scripts are bad and won't let you continue in the game. Just go buy it man... $59 on steam and you can download it right away.... :rolleyes:

64bit_is_here said:
iv started playing HL2 recently, and after about 6 hours playing and getting to chapter 4, i see on the screen 'A.I. Disabled' written on the lower left corner. It does mean what it says, the A.I is actually disabled, and the enemies dont move, shoot anything...

I never did anything in game options in between. It seemed to come all by itself.

anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?

thanks

Yeah spend your money like the rest of us did.

its more common in the hacked versions, but does happen in legit copies as well.
i dont remember the solution, but do a thread search in this forum and youll find an answer

Hah its hilarious all the guys who download the warez version then come here asking for help. bwahaha go buy the game dude, its worth it for CS:S alone.

ThreeDee said:
...hmmm ... reminds me of another thread :rolleyes: :p

It is pretty amusing when people come here for help with their 'legit' game and get busted. I don't think the creator of that other thread ever came back either. :eek:

LOL....yeah I remember the one guy that posted pirated screen shots of the game and was saying WTF this game has soo many bugs. hehe... Needless to say this was a member who had 12,000 posts. After that incident he never did come back :p

EDIT: I can see the flames a coming :D

Yeah, if he actually bought the game, he would be whining about how "Wow, I payed $55 bones just to get an A.I. is disabled message, Valve sucks."

Noodle Boy said:
Yeah, if he actually bought the game, he would be whining about how "Wow, I payed $55 bones just to get an A.I. is disabled message, Valve sucks."

Stupid. Just stupid... when will you warez monkeyz stop justifying theft with this crap?

Back