A [H]ard Forum Rule = No More?

memphis_1220

Limp Gawd
I've read the rules, and one of them was a 10 line sig limit. Does this still exist because I have seen so many long sigs and nothing has been done about them. I think they take up too much room.

Isnt there a way to limit the text box to 10 lines for the sig?

It still exists. PM a mod/admin is probably the best way to deal with it.

As for automated stuff -- it's possible to program something to check for a max of 10 newlines, but that'd be a mess to put into place and still wouldn't account for people who think 10 lines at 1600x1200 is funny. Human oversight is probably the best solution.

You could also do like me and disable sigs; they're only rarely of any use.

The best way to deal with infractions is to report it to a mod/admin. We deal with them as we see them, but our scope is limited to the ones we see. And yes, the rule is still in place :)

I wouldn't worry about it. Rules don't seem to be enforced here anyway.

sleepeeg3 said:
lol. sure they do. I think you don't see it as much because it's usually quick and painless. :)

sleepeeg3 said:

Hehe, thats coming from someone with a 10-line sig. Isn't the max you can have 8?

JSClark said:
can we have sig images? :D

Many have tried, but it don't work because image tags have been disabled. :evil grin:

Lethal said:
Many have tried, but it don't work because image tags have been disabled. :evil grin:

hehe, I had a cool [H] graphic, but MajorDomo or CWIS (always get them mixed up) told me to get rid of it

:( :( :(

Neocorteqz said:
You're not one bit curious?
I am, just a little bit though. But at the same time, I can see Kyle sitting there, smile on his face, waiting for me to give in and let him do to me what he really wanrts me to do. Despite what I say, for some reason, I feel as though I'm about to get owned. :D

and I'm stopping now before I get the b7... peace

Back