A guy buys and smashes the xbox360 at a Best Buy launch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad this didn't happen more... Make more of you poeple CRY OH NOES SOME SNOB KID DIDN"T GET IT FOR CHRISTMAS. Do you really think giving it away to a poor kid for christmas would have done it justice? Considering the games are 60 bucks, to have it look nice you need a nice tv etc etc. They sat out there for 55 hours to be first in line, walk out and break it. They took donations to buy the console and smash in front of all the !!!!!!s. I commend thee, I just wish more poeple would have saw it happen. Btw, all those tools sitting outside playing PSP's make me laugh =/

"Hey, pay attention to me! I'm going to show you how I'm more enlightened than you, by destroying material goods!"

Meh. Enjoy your 15 minutes.

Corporal79 said:
I think the kid with the weird ass skater type haircut was the best.

"He's video taping you video taping him" <stoner laugh>

Dude its Canada, home of BC bud, it helps keep you warm. :D

hmmm... he coulda ran it over, or put it on the top of his car, make a sharp turn and say he forgot to put it in the car.

0810 said:
ACTUALLY, it WASNT his MONEY, it was donations, and this is the same guy who bought an ipod and smashed it

Ya this act is pretty old. There used to be this guy with long curly hair "Galager" (sp?) or something that would smash stuff with a hammer, mostly water melons.

Its old and played out ... like sega.

those guys bigger dorks than the ones who waited in line for em (and actually kept em)

Ok they waited in line for 55 hours for nothing. I would see if they broke it front of a line of waiting people but they broke it in front of like 5 people who already had 360's. They should've planned it better, so for that they are morons. They got no huge rises out of anyone. Good job retards

TekSomniaK said:
Ok they waited in line for 55 hours for nothing. I would see if they broke it front of a line of waiting people but they broke it in front of like 5 people who already had 360's. They should've planned it better, so for that they are morons. They got no huge rises out of anyone. Good job retards

Excatly. I bet the guys who were LEAVING the parking lot thought the same thing.

If I were one those guys I'd be pissed at myself for wasting however many hours of my life sitting in the cold. What kind of idiot pays to see that too?

There are some big dummies in the world.

ThreeDee said:
guy should have bought a couple games and smashed them too ... :rolleyes:

to many of those in line , the whole act was probably like urinating into a glass of water in front of a man dying of thirst ....yay :)

[H]

He should have smashed the controllers too, and burned the box to ashes.

0810 said:
hmmm... he coulda ran it over, or put it on the top of his car, make a sharp turn and say he forgot to put it in the car.

Now THAT would have been a lot more funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back