A game thread NOT about Steam or HL2

twyztyr

Gawd
Just for a breath of fresh air.

I'm looking around at games that have come out recently. I've read some reviews, but I don't always trust them, I'd rather get opinions from real gamers. What do you guys think about Pacific Fighters, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and Axis & Allies? Three different games, but all of them interest me.

If you've played them, what did you think?

I think the doom guy would definitly beat up the half life guy if they got in a fight...

Sorry I just had too =)

Thank you so much for the needed breath of fresh air.

I have only played one of the ones you mentioned and that is RCT3.

I love it. Fun to play and fun to look at also. Eats up more of my time then I would like, but I don't mind terribly. :D

Tiny said:
Thank you so much for the needed breath of fresh air.

I have only played one of the ones you mentioned and that is RCT3.

I love it. Fun to play and fun to look at also. Eats up more of my time then I would like, but I don't mind terribly. :D

Yeah, I know about that. I've got 3 weeks of school left before I graduate, and I don't want to buy anything right now, because I'd like to actually make it to graduation, but after that, I've got a couple weeks off work...so I might as well start looking now.

I've seen a few people mention Pacific Fighters before, but not much actually about it.

MrWoot said:
*breath* its good to get out of all the hussle and bussle somtimes ;)

Hey, another Hoosier!! I'm not used to seeing many of us on forums...most of the people in this state just got electricity a year ago...forget the Internet.

Back