A fun mp PC game with no shooting/fighting?

shurcooL

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi,

I'm trying to find some multiplayer game for the PC for someone, but it shouldn't have shooting or fighting, etc.

Actually, I'm drawing a blank.

The only thing I can think of would be some racing game... But aren't there any first-person...-perspective games that aren't shooters?

Looking for suggestions, thanks.

Edit: If the game is slightly older and free to get/play, that would be nice too. As long as it's fun. :D

hmmm..multiplayer makes that a big challenge. I think there is some game like Katamari for pc (can't remember teh name but you gather garbage) on steam and I THINK that is multiplayer. But first person...not shooting...good luck

Are you thinking adventure? I mean no shooting or fighting heh. that's a big thing there.

The only thing I can think of would be some racing game... But aren't there any first-person...-perspective games that aren't shooters?
Myst, but that's not multiplayer, obviously.

If you want a fairly 'clean' multiplayer FPS, you can try America's Army.

in chess, the pieces fight each other and kill each other :)

how about ddr online?

Racing games maybe? There may also be some empire building games or simulation games that only deal with economics.

Or you can always try emulators for any old console since they have multiplayer capabilities.

I'm just looking for a game I can play together with this girl. Yeah, I kinda want something more exciting than Yahoo chess or checkers heh. It'd be nice if it were something a little more with 3d graphics and stuff.

Normally I would play something like Left For Dead or some other coop game, but it seems the only coop games I can think of involve shooting lol. :rolleyes:

I'm just looking for a game I can play together with this girl. Yeah, I kinda want something more exciting than Yahoo chess or checkers heh. It'd be nice if it were something a little more with 3d graphics and stuff.

Normally I would play something like Left For Dead or some other coop game, but it seems the only coop games I can think of involve shooting lol. :rolleyes:

You could try something like Guild Wars. My wife looooved it and played with me a bunch. And with how cheap it is these days if she hates it no biggy.

That's a pretty interesting question and puts its into perspective that almost all MP games have shooting or fighting in it.

Anyways, a pretty fun and creative MP game with you and a girl IMO would be Garry's Mod.

maybe some social game like Second Life or something?:confused:

Myst, but that's not multiplayer, obviously.

If you want a fairly 'clean' multiplayer FPS, you can try America's Army.

Myst was multiplayer but they took the Uru Online servers down.

Trackmania!!!

MS Flight Simulator X...my friends and I played that as one of the games during our Guinness World Record Lan Party attempt.

I don't know if the community is still alive, but you can look at Uru online.

Uno, any family game night game on live arcade. most sports games (minus hockey, football, and boxing/fighting games ). the sims, but its not real time multiplayer. most sim games actually. racing games, flight sims. thats all i can think of

Guild wars as fighting...

I know. I'm just saying it sounds like she's more about being squeemish about fighting. But then again if you have it more loose and not so "hardcore" she might be fine about it.

That or you should just dump her. Yea dump her ;)

You're not going to find a deep game that is multiplayer for the pc especially.

You got guitar hero 3 for pc. Disney games. Do some adventure game together then (like sam and max, or monkey island) Or games like Myst even are better with someone else trying to solve the puzzles.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. There were a few good ones. Keep 'em coming. :D

Madballs invasion in babo, has shooting but not people or violence, and no real aiming coordination required (she IS a girl :))

WoW..

no seriously, I heard taht there's someone leveling a priest without killing a mob.

WoW..

no seriously, I heard taht there's someone leveling a priest without killing a mob.

Yah if you touch a mob then have someone else kill it for yah, then I guess you can say you didn't kill a mob. Or make a party with someone and just heal them while they kill away but that takes longer.

my girl loves TF2 prop servers. Yes it still has killing but it is more about the hiding and finding

Shooting/fighting against other players, or just in general? Is spellcasting allowed?

Just in general. She doesn't like violent games where all you do is shoot people and stuff.

Settlers doesn't have fighting. Its a real time strategy where you build settlements.

I know that game. I liked it. I think I played Settlers 4. Does it have mp? Or do I need the latest one?

Back