Oldnewby has gotten back to me with full specs:
Oldnewby @ OCAU said:Complete details are as follows:
- Q6600 @ 3Ghz
- Asus P5KE
- ATI 3850
- 4GB Corsair 800 Mhz
- Compro Dual tuner TV card
- OCZ Core series V2 30 GB SSD (soon to be changed to Vertex 60 GB SSD)
- Seagate Momentus 250 GB 7200 RPM drive
- WD 500 GB HD.
- Antec Neo 650 watt PSU
- Noctua UH9 heatsink and fan
- Windows 7 Build 7057 64 bit
Having said all that, by far the biggest noticeable
difference I've seen over the years in everyday use,
using various CPU's, RAM etc is the move to SSD, but
the core series is showing signs of "stuttering" so this
needs to be changed to a better SSD.
Hope you find this useful.