A Few Unreal Tournament 2007 Pics

I'm glad they're spending a little bit more time on this one, since 2003 and 2004 seemed kinda half-assed.

when that game comes out, that's where i'm going to upgrade my PC :D nice screenies.

where the heck are 2005 and 2006?? I havent been keeping up with games at all lately.

Kitt2003 said:
where the heck are 2005 and 2006?? I havent been keeping up with games at all lately.

I think they're just plain leaving them out so they can concentrate on a more complete (and more impressive game). Kinda like how 2001 and 2002 were missing.

heatsinker said:
I think they're just plain leaving them out so they can concentrate on a more complete (and more impressive game). Kinda like how 2001 and 2002 were missing.

I hope so coz i just got 2k4.

It looks really schweet.
And remember, just because it is called Unreal Tournament 2007, does not mean that we have to wait until 2007.
Inside sources (inside my head that is) tell me that we could see the game on shelves by October 2006.

mentok1982 said:
It looks really schweet.
Inside sources (inside my head that is) tell me that we could see the game on shelves by October 2006.

haha :D

Yeah I will probably be out in mid to late 2006

and that screenshot has more details than a night out and waking up with your sister.

I doubt it will look as impressive by the time it comes out.

I'm sure some game will come and steal it's thunder in the way that Far Cry did with Doom3/HL2.

I'm doubting current hardware will be able to run that game in that LoD. So late 2006 is just fine by me.

Looks great, but i'm not wasting any more money on my computer...so it better run on an A64 3700, 1gb c2 ddr400, and a X800XT PE. All my money is going towards Xbox360 and PS3 :D

WickedAngel said:
I doubt it will look as impressive by the time it comes out.

I'm sure some game will come and steal it's thunder in the way that Far Cry did with Doom3/HL2.

It's not always about eye candy - UT2004 has much better gameplay, superior mulitplayer and modability that either FarCry or Doom3 - granted, they all look better than UT2004 does having come out after, but I'll still keep playing UT because it has a great deal of replay value even if it doesn't look as good as other games. As always, I'm going to get flamed because I think UT2004 is a better game than anything else - and from how I game, mainly at LANs with lots of people, you can't get 32 people playing Doom3 at the same time - the engine has the potential and when there's a mod out for it that will take advantage, I'll play it.

No doubt, the media will say other games are better by the way the look and in the past, the releases of UT have been 'quieter' than with other games (Doom3 and HL2 were way out of proportion, but I will admit I got both on the day they were release.. :D ).

Peace,
Tim

Looks like its gonna look good at least. As long as they stick to the UT Formula is should be good. And more Assault / Onslaught style maps is fine by me. As long as they don't start sliding into MMORPG territory.

when UT2k7 comes out, as a previous poster said, i'll be pouring alot of money into new vidcards, mobos, cpus....its going to be one AWESOME game...

::completely pointless post::

Too much focus on vehicle mode games in my opinion. I just can't seem to get into onslaught. And since there will be no DDom included, I suppose I'll have to start playing CTF and TDM again, but even though I am somewhat disappointed with what I hear so far, I am still looking forward to this release.

u_95244

I'm glad graphics are getting to the point where I am skeptical that in-game shots are prerenders. That is just OMG beautiful. Best UE3 shots yet.

Kitt2003 said:
Don't encourage them to go EA and Ubisofts route. I am very happy that Epic is not milking the hell out of the franchise. Their original thought was to but due to either common sense or setback they are not doing it. I think it was just bad luck and they were not able to do it like they had planned but I am very glad.

Back