A Doctor Built a Machine That Helps People Die

Morbid, but I knew someone who did this: warm bath, raze blade, and cut wrists. Not sure if that is the best way to go, but sadly it worked for her.
Parallel or perpendicular?

I know, I'm an asshole, but the former is correct and quick while the latter is a drawn out cry for help.

Pills or CO2 are easy and don't leave a mess.

Bungie jumping without a rope or skydiving without a parachute would work for the more adventuresome.

I don't know, falling from the sky doesn't always lead to death. You might land in a bog, or something. there have been cases. You might end up not dead, but maimed and unable to make another attempt.

Don't want to do it? Don't do it.

Ignorant much?

This is about personal decisions. Watch the documentary.

Haha, personal decisions...which is fucking everything someone does. Murdering someone is a personal decision, doesn't make it right.

If someone wants to kill themselves they need help, it makes no sense for someone to end their own life if they are healthy and able bodied.
Fucking hell, even the sanctity of basic human life is being thrown out the window.

Here's the thing:

The forms of assisted suicide that exist are not only humane and painless but they're effective. Basically they guarantee death. Anyone attempting to kill themselves on their own can make a mistake and not do so. Depending on the method the person picked they could come out of a failed attempted crippled, mentally challenged, in a coma, or even brain dead. I don't know about you, but I'd much rather be actually dead then brain dead or otherwise unable to care for myself. Plus, the assisted kind gives people time to think and make sure everything is well in order. It gives family more time to be ready. You can have family by your side or near-by, etc. It is a better outcome for everyone. If someone is terminally ill anyway then I say give them the option to end it on their own terms, in a safe (an amusing word to use for the situation) and human manner before their illness deprives them of the chance. Morbid as it is to think about, that option might be the best for the person and their loved ones. Everyone will be sparred from having to go through that slow deterioration and they won't have to deal with the shock and range of emotions that comes from other forms of suicide. Painless assisted suicide would save some amount of heartache.

What we need is government assisted homocide. So many people attempt murder and fail. Think of the children!

I spelled it the way I meant it.

Last edited:
Address the POST not the POSTER!
Haha, personal decisions...which is fucking everything someone does. Murdering someone is a personal decision, doesn't make it right.

If someone wants to kill themselves they need help, it makes no sense for someone to end their own life if they are healthy and able bodied.
Fucking hell, even the sanctity of basic human life is being thrown out the window.

And what about people with terminal illnesses? People that will have to spend YEARS suffering in debilitating pain and suffering? That will have to suffer with the guilt of putting their loved ones through that experience? What kind of monster are you that you want to force people to live through that?

What we need is government assisted homocide. So many people attempt murder and fail. Think of the children!

I spelled it the way I meant it.

If you're going to quote me at least attempt to say something intelligent.

I don't know, falling from the sky doesn't always lead to death. You might land in a bog, or something. there have been cases. You might end up not dead, but maimed and unable to make another attempt.

You just need to make sure you hit head first :p

You could always drive to the nearest big city, go to the shadiest part of town, walk around holding you iPhone X and then resist.

In that same vein - make sure to have at least 10-13 thousand dollars set aside so your loved ones will not be put out of pocket for your funeral. Insurance won't cover that suicide!

Actually many insurance clauses state that they won't cover suicide only within the first 2 years

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+insurance+suicide+clause

A buddy of mine found that out with his wife. It was sad either way, but she had done it a good bit after 2 years was up.

Back