A bunch of things i'd like to know

well, i'm not very in to this sofware and stuff, so i'd like to ask one or two (thousands) of things. But let's take it slowly
first i'd like for someone to tell whats the deal with OpenGL, DirectDraw, D3D; where can i find them, are they on a graphic cards or what?

once i get answers to these questions, i'll move on to next ones :D ,
I would and am appreciating any and every help. Thanks! :D

Hardcore Student said:
well, i'm not very in to this sofware and stuff, so i'd like to ask one or two (thousands) of things. so let's get started! :D
first i'd like for someone to tell whats the deal with OpenGL, DirectDraw, D3D; where can i find them, are they on a graphic cards or what, what are drivers, which cards use which, what are their names, where can i get them, are they on CD, can I download them from Internet, and bunch of other stuff that you want to inform me of... As you see, I have a LOT to learn so i'd like you to hlp me as much as you can (and as long as you can stand me :D )
Also, if any1 can tell me how to make text in window when quoteing. Thanks

Wow.
Just a small piece of advice here. I think you will get better results if you ask one, or maybe two questions at a time. Asking ten random questions all at once in one big long run on sentence is probably going to get you very few answers.

As far as quoting a previous post, all you need to do is click the little "quote" icon down in the bottom right hand corner of the post you would like to quote.

Back