99 Cent Shipping on EVERYTHING at NEWEGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRXican

[H]ard|Gawd
99 Cent shipping through April 4th

They just can't leave us alone, so hard to resist the stuff I've been wanting now!!!

Something to do with it being an advertising gimick and the actual price not being any lower...

ashmedai said:
Something to do with it being an advertising gimick and the actual price not being any lower...

Yup. Remember when most of their products (aside from large ones like heavy cases, etc.) used to come with FREE FEDEX Saver shipping???? Remember when Newegg's prices were competitive?

I remember alot of things about them being much better, lately I just get (politely) screwed. Prefer not to use them now. Maybe they'll get better again? Sad.

and just think, they're (meaning Newegg) still behind because places like ZipZoomFly which usually has free 2nd day shipping on 95% of what they sell.

nice try Newegg. at least you're making an effort but you're not there yet.

ozziegn said:
and just think, they're (meaning Newegg) still behind because places like ZipZoomFly which usually has free 2nd day shipping on 95% of what they sell.

nice try Newegg. at least you're making an effort but you're not there yet.

what do you mean "still", they were ahead of ZZF about a year and a half ago, then...then they turned stupid. theyre spending so much on advertising like on here (which is the DUMBEST POSSIBLE THING) so they have to jack up prices.

kronchev said:
theyre spending so much on advertising like on here (which is the DUMBEST POSSIBLE THING) so they have to jack up prices.

So, what percent of [H] denizens use Firefox, and of those what part would you say never see those ads because of Adblock?

ZipZoomFly? Please...

I had 2 friends who ordered 6800 cards...

One from ZipZoomFly, the other from Newegg.

The one who ordered from ZipZoomFly saved $10.

Coincidently, both cards were bad and needed to be replaced.

The friend who went through Newegg sent it back, and 3 days later, got credited and bought another card.

The friend who went through ZipZoomFly waited for 3 weeks after he paid for overnight shipping to them before he got credited.

Guess who missed 2 LAN parties and doesn't shop at ZipZoomFly anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back