$99.99 sony fw900 24" widescreen crt

hey i found one for 99.99 bucks. should i pruchase it? or should i not waste my money? i have a 23" apple cinema display now. will i see any improvements in color quality?

1) Hell yes you should buy it.
2) Where did you find it for 100 bucks? I want one!

i made an offer on ebay. for 99.99 and i won. i was just messing around too. i really didnt want to buy it. urgh... i cant believe i really want. because the guy who is selling it wanted 220 for it so just to be funny i made an offer of 50 bucks... then i was like okay 50 seems a little low for anyone so i made another offer for 99.99. then 3 days later (today 6/29/07) i get an email saying i won.

so youre saying i should really get it? is it that good?

gotta love the shipping cost at $135. And if you bid on it and won you bought, don't screw around and bid unless you plan on buying it. But for that price as long as it is in working order its a great deal.

yeah 135 for shipping? pfff are you kidding me? thats outrageous well i guess its better than spending 400 shipped like some of the guys on the forum

Edited !

That dude has also been trying to sell that monitor for the past month or two, or its somebody using the same old story about the same old dog.

ehem ... did you notice he's only shipping it business to business ? you may have to have it shipped to your work!

Back