980Ti with NZXT G10?

SaViOr-

[H]ard|Gawd
Is anyone planning to use the NZXT G10 bracket on their 980Ti? My Gigabyte 980Ti just came in and was thinking about possibly transferring the H50 and G10 bracket from my 290X over to my 980Ti.

I had great success with the set-up on my 290X so I figured the same would hold true on the 980Ti. I have yet to do any benchmark or game testing with the 980Ti to see where I'm at temp wise, but cooler temps never hurt anyone right? :cool: Just wanted to get some input and see what others were planning to do with their shiny new cards to keep them cool.

Is anyone planning to use the NZXT G10 bracket on their 980Ti? My Gigabyte 980Ti just came in and was thinking about possibly transferring the H50 and G10 bracket from my 290X over to my 980Ti.

I had great success with the set-up on my 290X so I figured the same would hold true on the 980Ti. I have yet to do any benchmark or game testing with the 980Ti to see where I'm at temp wise, but cooler temps never hurt anyone right? :cool: Just wanted to get some input and see what others were planning to do with their shiny new cards to keep them cool.

My only concern would be the H50 but it might be ok. My Titan X uses around 388 watts with 1.3V and 1500 MHz.

Honestly after my experience with G10, I stopped using it, VRMs just kept getting too hot. I would suggest looking into EVGA's AIO GPU solution and if it would fit a reference GTX 980 Ti if you have a gigabyte reference model that is.

Honestly after my experience with G10, I stopped using it, VRMs just kept getting too hot. I would suggest looking into EVGA's AIO GPU solution and if it would fit a reference GTX 980 Ti if you have a gigabyte reference model that is.

What card were you using and OC settings?

But what you mentioned about EVGA's AIO is a good idea as well.

Back