980ti with 2 Asus SWIFT monitors.

UrbN

Limp Gawd
Can a EVGA SC 980ti run games well with 2 ASUS swift 27" monitors? I already have one, and a friend of mine is selling another, would it be worth it, or should i wait to get a 10 series card first.? Thanks again, decided to edit to make it more simple.

Last edited:
Not sure if you would wanna game with 2...the center of the game would be in the bezels..I am running 2 970 in SLI and I can get 60 fps on high-ultra on most games at 5760 x 1080, and 970 SLI is ~10% of a 980ti.

Thanks for the reply, I just got back from Blizzcon and they had 3 Swifts setup using a 1080 and it looked great, wasn't sure if the 980ti could handle it. I liked the way 3 monitors looked, dont know if it'd look as good just using 2.

Yeah, it's really only 3 or 1 monitor. If you use 2, in FPS games for example, your crosshair would be distorted or not even seen because of the bezel in the center. Those monitors are great, though. They have high refresh rates, so my recommendation for 1x 980ti is one of those monitors @ 1440p, or 3x 1080p monitors.

Thanks for the reply, I just got back from Blizzcon and they had 3 Swifts setup using a 1080 and it looked great, wasn't sure if the 980ti could handle it. I liked the way 3 monitors looked, dont know if it'd look as good just using 2.

As mentioned the bezels in the middle makes two screens a moot point. A 980ti cannot handle 3, and neither can a 1080 for that matter. A 4k panels requires 1080 sli, and that is only 8MP whereas triple 1440 is 11MP, and you need even more power if you want to run high refresh at that.

Back