980 Ti's cheap on Prime Now in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my 980ti classified $220 after tip & taxes bright and early today. Unfortunately it does not seem to clock as high as my reference card 1475mhz is all I can get from it. Still blown away by this deal! Going to run sli for a month or two and then it becomes a sweet christmas gift for my younger brother. He's still running my old 7970.

Mine clocks like silly, stock voltage quick and dirty. Btw, did you ramp the fan up?

I scored 4 957 in Fire Strike Ultra

Last edited:
I hope we folks here in Oklahoma get this Prime Now option soon, Amazon is amazing..

2nd 980 Ti just showed up and installed. I'm breaking 200 FPS in Doom with everything maxed!!! Thank you sweet baby jesus for this deal!

Attachments

• IMG_20161027_194920105.jpg
    IMG_20161027_194920105.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 147
I was able to pick up 2 GTX 960s for $59 each! Couldn't be happier! I tested with one, and the performance is great... not sure I even need to SLI them for now.

Got 2 64GB microSD cards from Samsung for 4$ each. threw in some pop tarts for good measure.

i found some Toshiba Q300 240GB ssd's for $20, but they dont appear like they have a good reliability track record...

well here in chicago burb, I purchased what I think was there last two 980s. Non Ti but for 270 bucks, I bit. Is that a good deal SLI'd? Haven't researched it yet and the cards are still in bag lol. My problem is and will always be my monitor who is married to amd, seemingly. If I use nvidia on my Acer Predator XR341CK, gaming just sucks. High framerates (85 max w/nv) and FRAPS gives but NOT smooth gameplay. Havent tried SLI on my rig yet.

Here's a smattering of deals that I found. Keep in mind that your zip code doesn't have to exactly match... you just need to be in the local delivery area. Good luck!

Edit: Updated list 10/28/2016 6:30 central

Video Cards:

Cincinnati 45232 - MSI Gaming GTX 960 4GB OC $59.24

Hard Drives:

Western Digital SE 2TB Datacenter Hard Disk Drive - $36.76
Los Angeles (90064)

Western Digital Green 2TB Hard Disk Drive - $20.51
Los Angeles (90064)
Portland (97210)

Western Digital Red 1TB NAS Hard Disk Drive - $23.98
Nashville (37211)
Portland (97210) - $24.41
San Diego (92110) - $30.57

Western Digital TV Media Player - $25.00
Portland (97210)

Solid State Drives:

Samsung 850 PRO 120GB SSD - $44.28
Los Angeles (90064)

Cases:

Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 High Airflow MicroATX and Mini-ITX PC Case - White - $53.04
Miami (33131)

Last edited:
well here in chicago burb, I purchased what I think was there last two 980s. Non Ti but for 270 bucks, I bit. Is that a good deal SLI'd? Haven't researched it yet and the cards are still in bag lol. My problem is and will always be my monitor who is married to amd, seemingly. If I use nvidia on my Acer Predator XR341CK, gaming just sucks. High framerates (85 max w/nv) and FRAPS gives but NOT smooth gameplay. Havent tried SLI on my rig yet.

Were they $270 each or together?

yeah, around that price.

Well, I don't know the going rates for a used 980, but a 970 *USED* is between 150-170, and a 980 Ti *USED* can be picked up for between 320-350 (from B-stock and the forums). Even if it's slightly worse than the Ti deal that people are lucky enough to come across, it's still a hell of a deal.

I was able to pick up 2 GTX 960s for $59 each! Couldn't be happier! I tested with one, and the performance is great... not sure I even need to SLI them for now.

The 960 is not a bad card by any means.

It's time to sell the predator and get a g-sync monitor. And 270 for TWO is an amazing deal. they float around 225- 250 currently for used cards.

The 960 is not a bad card by any means.

It's time to sell the predator and get a g-sync monitor. And 270 for TWO is an amazing deal. they float around 225- 250 currently for used cards.

right now I'm using a fury nano.....and it runs great. I thought about what you said w/gync. My son has a 680 which i might replace......with my nano lol. I kid. I've been satisfied with gaming on the nano (it was supposed to go in a ITX-mATX box but I had to skimp on too many goodies.)

I'm going to play with one in my current rig to see how they go. I don't have to sli thingy that supports over 1440p. I hear I need that. To those who got the mega-deal on the ti, gfu!!!

What the hell this is crazy , too bad i cant get a piece of that action , i would have pimped the shit out of my rig.

I don't believe it's a price mistake at all. It's most likely distribution sites that are clearancing out local stock to make room for the holiday stock.

Anyways... Here's a 1000 words:

23viuke.png

Would you be up for selling one of the H110i GTX's? I am in need of one.

Might be interested in a 980 Ti as well.

Cincinnati 45232 - MSI 960 $59.24, Evga 970 $77.50

Damn, someone want to hook me up with that 970?

There's an EVGA 970 in Houston now for $220.55 that dropped overnight. Prices are continuing to move. Even some Zotac 970s dropped to $170 overnight.

I've gone through every city, I believe Cincinnati is the only city with the 960 left for $57. I considered renting a UPS mailbox and then having it delivered there but pretty sure that won't work.

I've gone through every city, I believe Cincinnati is the only city with the 960 left for $57. I considered renting a UPS mailbox and then having it delivered there but pretty sure that won't work.

I actually had the same idea. I am curious if there is a way to forward mail from a PO Box.

Eligible and I somehow missed this? I hope there is still something left for me.

Managed to grab a few 980Ti and a 970, thank you OP. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20161028_200312[1].jpg
    IMG_20161028_200312[1].jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 106
I wonder if we should keep an eye out on these prime cards that are not on sale. Maybe they drop prices to liquidate later

Is there a clearance section, or how are you guys finding all these deals in Houston?

Is there a clearance section, or how are you guys finding all these deals in Houston?

They were just searching the Prime Now site (which delivers the same day) but all of the cheap ones seem to be gone. There were none in my area at all by the time this got posted on the front page. Would have loved to grab a 980ti for $200 or less, but I guess I'll just have to continue waiting for Vega and hope it forces the price of 1070/1080s down.

I really wish I could buy one off someone for $250 right now...haha

Anyone wanna sell me a 980ti that works? :D Been wanting to SLI for ages.

Anyone want to try joining that GTX 970 class action lawsuit? $30 a card I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back