980 Ti's cheap on Prime Now in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put in your delivery zip code on primenow.amazon.com. If they have delivery in your area, you will be able to look up product listings. I searched "GTX".

I went through every city looking for that. The only cities that seem to have the RAM are San Antonio and Baltimore, Shame.

I really should have thrown in a stick or 2. Not sure why I didn't.

Trying to decide if I should make another order...

I don't believe it's a price mistake at all. It's most likely distribution sites that are clearancing out local stock to make room for the holiday stock.

Anyways... Here's a 1000 words:

23viuke.png

I don't believe it's a price mistake at all. It's most likely distribution sites that are clearancing out local stock to make room for the holiday stock.

Anyways... Here's a 1000 words:

23viuke.png

Nice find. Did you find any more deals in the Minneapolis area at the time? I searched and didn't find much. I was still able to pick up two EVGA GTX 960 4GBs for under $60 each.

Seems to be dead for San Diego, Sacramento and Portland.

Ah you beat me again Not_So_Hard.

I scored some Corsair H80i GT for $22.50. Kinda wanted the double rad but oh well.

I need to stop checking this tread and stop spending more money!

Last edited:
I just ordered a 960 for $65, 970 for $100 WD Black 4TB for $57 and a Toshiba 4TB for $35.
I tried to order another black but there aren't any more.

amazon-order-cheap.jpg

It could be the system automatically lowering some "old stock" that has been sitting on the shelf for some time. Everything I bought was the remaining stock,

LOL. I know, I know. I just meant in terms of squeezing more out of Amazon. Stoked none the less

You got a better deal than you could get on a beat to hell 980Ti, no less one that the box happened to be open on. I would take just a bare card for that price all day long!

You also have to remember, it is actions like that, which result in dead deals, the more people call, ask or anything that involves people actually looking at the item, ups the chances to kill the deal. You might also end up with them saying "sure, send the card in for replacement with a new one" and someone seeing it once they get it back and losing the card. Best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut and be ever so grateful you got in on a deal some people would kill for.

And I'm up here in Calgary looking at the $750 980Ti cards as the cheapest option... :(:cry:

they have a Crucial DDR3 1600 16GB kit for $17 and 4GB DDR3 1333 sodimm for $4

My gf is staying with her family over in Columbus, OH.

What a shame... no deals over there.

I'm so glad you posted this deal here and not on slickdeals.

It would have been over and done in mere minutes.

If only I have Prime I would be searching for some random crap lol. OH well.

^^ sadly those are sold out now. You must have gotten the last one.
all the things I ordered were the last one apparently. I tried to get my brother to order me some drives as I was thinking it was only 1 per person, but it was unavailable for him as well.
He did get a Gigabyte 970 for $92.

The MSI 970 is still there though. Hopefully it will be when I get paid tomorrow. The WD drive is there as well.

The MSI 970 is still there though. Hopefully it will be when I get paid tomorrow. The WD drive is there as well.

what zip you in?
I still see the MSI 970 and the WD Black listed but when I check out it removes the item from the cart saying Item is no longer available.

what zip you in?
I still see the MSI 970 and the WD Black listed but when I check out it removes the item from the cart saying Item is no longer available.

Well not actually where I live but I know someone who does and its not too far from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back