980 Ti's cheap on Prime Now in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so jelly. I can't take advantage of that as a citizen of canuckistan.

Well, I'm going to check on this daily for a while in my area. I'm sure with so many locations having this deal it is not a fluke or price mistake. I suggest others do the same?

Heh, also scored 2x 120GB Samsung 850 EVO mSATA SSDs for $17/piece.
Same price as the 64GB Crucial M550 at MicroCenter :D

I would really love an upgrade to my aging stock GTX 780. Sadly I can never seem to get in on these deals. :(

If anyone wants to get rid of one for a good price, let me know!

Richmond, VA still has a GTX 970 for $77.50. I would grab it but I'm 3 hours away

If anyone wants to sell their 980 Classy for a little profit and a huge favor to me, I'll gladly except.

For anyone still getting in on this, there is even a $10 off code for first time orders..... 10PRIMENOW. Just picked up the EVGA 970 SC 4gb for the Father-In-Law for $80, including an $8 delivery tip....

Grabbed a 970 for $82 in Miami, FL. Nice find, wish I would've gotten here earlier for a 980 ti.

I see the MSI Gaming GTX 960 4GB for $59.24 - I could use the $10 code to bring it to $49.24...

It would only be a slight upgrade for me... but that price is really hard to beat!

Decisions...:nailbiting:

In Los Angeles, 970s are $349.99 and the 980ti cards are "On Sale" for $570.07 and $587.80. HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!

Mine was delivered a few minutes ago.

gtx.jpg

Nothing it seems in Houston. Anyone from the area grab them all up already or something? I don't see any of the other deals people are talking about around here either, maybe Huston just doesn't have anything.

Grats to those who got some however, I was hoping to get a second for my rig, guess I will just have to live with what I have for now.

Nothing it seems in Houston. Anyone from the area grab them all up already or something? I don't see any of the other deals people are talking about around here either, maybe Huston just doesn't have anything.

Grats to those who got some however, I was hoping to get a second for my rig, guess I will just have to live with what I have for now.

I'm in Houston, when I ordered mine last night it immediately switched to currently unavailable, I figured I missed out and it sold out right as I was ordering.

Mine arrived this morning - the box has 100% been opened. There is a tear on the side and no plastic wrap on the box

However, all the contents are packaged and unopened, including the graphics card. So I can't be too mad.

Edit: Would you guys contact Amazon or just live with it

Mine arrived this morning - the box has 100% been opened. There is a tear on the side and no plastic wrap on the box

However, all the contents are packaged and unopened, including the graphics card. So I can't be too mad.

Edit: Would you guys contact Amazon or just live with it

You shitting me?

About one hour ago, I just picked up 2 x GTX 960. Look at the price!
Items (2) Subtotal:$118.48Delivery Fee:$0.00Promotion Applied:-$10.00

Total Before Tax:$108.48Estimated Tax:$5.74Gift Certificate/Card:-$60.34Tip:$5.00

Order Total:$58.88

I bit.

MSI GAMING GTX 960 4GB $59.24
WD SE 2TB Datacenter HDD (WD2000F9YZ) $36.76

Sub-Total: $96.00
Promo: -$10.00
Tax: $5.16
Tip: $5.00

Total: $96.16
I'll end up getting 5% off that from my CC - so $91.35

I also saw sticks of Crucial 8GB 1600 DDR3 for $10.52. Thought about buying 2 of those, but I just don't need it.

Edit - FYI: This was in central MD area.

Last edited:
oh my lanta. So I upgraded from an XFX R7770 to the EVGA GTX 980 ti. Doom on ultra settings is glorious!

Funny thing is, I had come in to $300 in amazon GC a couple weeks ago and was looking into buying a new vid card. Was leaning towards chipping in another $100 and getting a 1070. Anyway I decided to get optics for my AR 15 instead so I ended up better off with this deal. I got the optics and a HUGE GPU upgrade for less than I had planned on spending on a new GPU alone.

I have family in Dallas, can't seem to find any of these deals you guys are finding... FML

I bit.

MSI GAMING GTX 960 4GB $59.24
WD SE 2TB Datacenter HDD (WD2000F9YZ) $36.76

Sub-Total: $96.00
Promo: -$10.00
Tax: $5.16
Tip: $5.00

Total: $96.16
I'll end up getting 5% off that from my CC - so $91.35

I also saw sticks of Crucial 8GB 1600 DDR3 for $10.52. Thought about buying 2 of those, but I just don't need it.

Edit - FYI: This was in central MD area.

I went through every city looking for that. The only cities that seem to have the RAM are San Antonio and Baltimore, Shame.

Got my 980ti classified $220 after tip & taxes bright and early today. Unfortunately it does not seem to clock as high as my reference card 1475mhz is all I can get from it. Still blown away by this deal! Going to run sli for a month or two and then it becomes a sweet christmas gift for my younger brother. He's still running my old 7970.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back