$9.95 2GB USB Flash Drive AR and Google Checkout

Seems like they have these every other week or something. I got the Kingston 2GB for the same price last week. :)

I need a new thumb. The last one I bought was a 32MB when they first came out for $15. Used my 20GB iPod as a "thumb drive" after that, but it got stolen :/

Would like to get a 4GB+ now though, but for $10...shiiiit.

Does the MIR actually work on these? or am I going to get scammed again?

Luxor said:
Does the MIR actually work on these? or am I going to get scammed again?
Never had one rebate fail me over the years and hundreds of rebates I've filled out for dozens of companies. You must not be following directions properly or doing something wrong.

A word of warning to people thinking of taking part in these so called 'deals" that involve rebates.If you can help it, DON'T DO IT!On top of taking the risk that you will never receive the rebate , you'll likely have to wait 2 months at least even if you do receive it.Last year out of 6 rebates i sent in all the material for, i receive 2 and the rest had little recorse to take as i had sent in all the "original" copies they asked for.Most times copies and gift receipts DO NOT count as original copies and if you try to resubmit them after not receiving the rebate the first time you sent the "asked for" materials in, you will likely receive a runaround that will exhaust your time and pantience, as well as hours on the phone and $ in additional postage.

The ONLY places i found that make submitting rebates honest and easy were Staples and Circuit City, and have never had a bad time with rebates from any product either one of the companies caries and may offer rebates for.

Kurgen said:
Most times copies and gift receipts DO NOT count as original copies

Seems like you're the one creating problems for yourself, not the rebate company. They ask for an original receipt, why not just give them what they ask for, instead of trying to pass off a gift receipt?

I have received all my rebates that I have sent out.

I haven't had any problems with rebates either. Just follow directions and it's simple :) Good find thanks OP!

on the site it says after google checkout $9.99, why would they do that if its a MIR it says "instant rebate" then the total. Bunch of crap.

Anyway how and when do i get the mail in rebate to fill out? Does it come via email after the purchase because I don't see it anywhere.

My first rebate was horrible. I sent it in after printing it off their website with my address on it and everything and i get an email saying you dont have the the address on it. Lol

benthelefty said:
I haven't had any problems with rebates either. Just follow directions and it's simple :) Good find thanks OP!
QFT. Print perfectly, cut correct UPC.

Great deal, wish it was a more respectable brand though. And the rebate is in orange text right before the Prodcut Summary bit.

Back