8TB WD Easystore External USB 3.0 HDD's

vmirjamali

Limp Gawd
Update:All sold
I have 7 8TB Easystore's from WD for sale for $145 plus shipping(use stats). If you buy both remaining I can do $140 each shipped. Excellent condition, still with shrinkwrap on the hdd itself. Comes with usb 3.0 cable, and power adapter as well. Message me if interested.

Update: All Seagates Sold
Also I have 5 - Seagate 6TB USB 3.0 External HDD's for sale. Their use is minimal, only used for storage once. Comes complete with the box, manual, cable, and adapter.

Use stats for one of them, the rest are all similar.https://i.imgur.com/epIXB7Y.jpg

$90 plus shipping for one.

Price is firm.

These are still have 1 year and 2 months warranty remaining.

Time Stamp and pics: https://imgur.com/a/Ieni1U2

I'm in San Diego.

Last edited:
No offense but the 8TB are selling for almost that new right now (albeit sans tax as a resell).

No offense but the 8TB are selling for almost that new right now (albeit sans tax as a resell).
You're right, added the images and lowered prices further. Just a note though, taxes here is california are 8.7% so 169 + 15 in taxes = 185. Savings of 30-35 a drive for relatively unused drives is what this is really for. If you're in a tax free or low sales tax place.. you're better off buying new imo.

Fair :), Bestbuy is in every state so I don't think anyone could avoid taxes, its 8.25 here in TX, I'm just hoping they do the $140 black friday deal again.

bump. Lowered price. Listed on ebay as well with final value fee factored in.

Last edited:
bump.. best buy raised the new price to 189 plus tax.. my price remains the same.

5 remaining of the easystores! My Prices are now firm.

Last edited:
Bump for good seller, I got 3 of the Easystore 8TB drives a few weeks back and they really were like new. Shucked 'em and found all 3 to be the white label WD RED drives with 256MB cache. My NAS is happy now.

Bump, I will not preshuck these any longer as it's easier to ship them in their full enclosures, and safer for transit as well. Bump.

Free bump. It's also better for warranty replacement if you can put the drive back in the enclosure so you want the enclosure.

It seems like bestbuy did away with their sale entirely , back to their entirely ridiculous price of 300? Anyways I have 3 more remaining of the wd and only 2 more of the seagates. MavericK, exactly..

Price updated to reflect current market demand and pricing.

Back