(Dead) 8GB SODIMM-DDR4 1x8gb $38

Neapolitan6th

[H]ard|Gawd
Disclaimer: I'm not 100% sure regarding this deals compatibility with other systems. My gut says yes, but I am not familiar with using sodimm memory or the website CDW.

Link

1x8gb 2400mhz DDR4 for $38. Seems like an unreal deal. Just putting it out there for ya'll since I can't not post about it!

Last edited:
Super cheap way to upgrade my laptop, thanks op. I'll bite.

Edit :

NVM, they've got horrendous reviews on reselleratings...

If someone else bites on this, and they get what they paid for, I'm in..

Subbed

https://www.resellerratings.com/store/CDW

Last edited:
Super cheap way to upgrade my laptop, thanks op. I'll bite.

Edit :

NVM, they've got horrendous reviews on reselleratings...

If someone else bites on this, and they get what they paid for, I'm in..

Subbed

https://www.resellerratings.com/store/CDW
Oh dang, yeah just recently heard of them. Some other guys in recent threads ordered some cheap 1060 6gb gpus from them. One has already received theirs without issue.

Thread Link

Always wise to air on the side of caution though!

Last edited:
CDW has been around forever. I think they had a catalog something akin to computer shopper before the internet. Ordered one $49 all in much better than buying one off eBay.

CDW used to be something special back in the 90s, but since Newegg made PC spec shopping so painless and Amazon made deliveries so fast, I'm wiling to bet they' let themselves slide to stay competitive.

Not going to bite, despite the impressive price. It may be mismarked 4gb DIMM at that price.

Last edited:
CDW used to be something special back in the 90s, but since Newegg made PC spec shopping so painless and Amazon made deliveries so fast, I'm wiling to bet they' let themselves slide.

They've moved away from the consumer market and are still a big player in the enterprise market. That's their bread and butter.

Got mine today, slap it in... And it's bad, fuuuu. Identical to the one that's in there so it's not compatibility issue. Did a replacement request, well see how it goes.

Got mine today, slap it in... And it's bad, fuuuu. Identical to the one that's in there so it's not compatibility issue. Did a replacement request, well see how it goes.
Damn, well I'll probably stop posting these CDW deals then. Its seems to be a bit of a mixed bag with others who have ordered from them on the forum recently.

Hopefully the rma process works out for you.

This product was discontinued as of Thursday, June 21, 2018 . Call for availability.
That's all she wrote folks.

Same story here. Just got mine this afternoon, he's dead Jim.

Doesn't help it was packaged in a "BSTOCK" bag and the anti-static bag had been clearly opened (and then "sealed" with scotch tape.)

Same story here. Just got mine this afternoon, he's dead Jim.

Doesn't help it was packaged in a "BSTOCK" bag and the anti-static bag had been clearly opened (and then "sealed" with scotch tape.)
That's seems to be what others have been saying of these "outlet" deals. Best of luck.

Back