8GB flash drive $39.99 6/26 only!

CompuDrew

[H]F Junkie
http://www.1saleaday.com/

# Support USB specification version 2.0.
# Support power saving mode to reduce power consumption.
# LED indicator when device is in use.
# Hot Plug and Play.
# No external power is required.
# It also supports software application for Disk Security and Disk Partition.
# Lifetime Warranty

Wow, I'm really tempted, but I don't need that much space on a USB.

I'd be careful. That's A-Data's logo on a memory stick that looks nothing like their My Flash 8GB drive. At best it's probably a poor performing counterfeit.

I'd be careful. That's A-Data's logo on a memory stick that looks nothing like their My Flash 8GB drive. At best it's probably a poor performing counterfeit.
really?
I'm in the process of searching for some info on it, and not finding much except for intermittent compatibility with readyboost for AData's products.

Oh wait, you're saying this isn't a legit A-Data product. I see.

MasterCard
Visa
American Express
Discover

I don't get why people can't just put the item in their carts and figure all this out...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

MasterCard
Visa
American Express
Discover

I don't get why people can't just put the item in their carts and figure all this out...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
lol because you keep answering our questions for us

You people must be pretty lazy to do these things that took me less than 20 seconds...

Hell, I'm even at work. Working on a massive spreadsheet in Excel and surfing [H].

Making a post in a thread asking a question, waiting for a response, then going to the exact place that the question answers itself, seems a bit counter-productive and idiotic.

For people that ordered this, is your order still "Processing"? They still haven't shipped mine, even though I ordered it last Sunday...

Back