8935.92 MHz

theman7233

Limp Gawd
ok this isnt the first time that this happened but core temp is reading my CPU at nearly 9GHz in reality it is running at 3.2
893592GHzmotherfucker.jpg

I thought some crazy rich person got a hold of some nitrogen again. I love those threads.

hahah I like how most of us didn't think of it as a bug and were thinking "NICE".

hahah I like how most of us didn't think of it as a bug and were thinking "NICE".

lol i think its because all of them are being sarcastic, and sarcasm sucks over the internet..

weird glitch though..

but if that was me id be plastering that all over the web saying "hey look at me i have a 8.9ghz q6600, now suck it :p"

That was my first thought as well. I was thinking "nice! lets see how he did it!" and then read the post and was dissapointed that it was a bug and not the real thing! Oh well. That's what we get for taking things too literally :p

Clicked in the hopes that someone found a way to funnel heat into another quantum dimension. Was disappointed :D

wow your vid for your q6600 is high. mine is only 1.225

o_O

and I am overclocked 8*400 = 3.2 at stock volts.

I know your oc isn't really 8.9, but.. I just realized your vid.. and that gives me hope to push my proc perhaps further.

I have a similar problem with this while using CoreTemp on my AMD machine, it would sometimes read the frequency over 4.8Ghz or sometimes 8Ghz. Use RealTemp, its more reliable.

Back