8800gts 512mb retail in washington?

not sure where to post this, but i need the help urgently. mods can please move this thread to an appropriate location

i know its probably a very stupid question, but where do i find 8800gts 512MB cards in washington? best buy does not have them, and ordering online is not an option, need them by today. im not there ATM(im in a far far away land) so the person getting it needs the location where it will be found for sure

any help would be very much appreciated. thanks! :)

There's a Frys in Renton/Kent area... they SHOULD have one...

That and Circuit City, might again, I know I saw 8800 GT's (Not GTS) for sure.

silly, but if this is the Washington, DC area there is a microcenter in Rockville, and also another in Fairfax..

Computer Sonic in South Center will have one but you'll pay out the ass for it, or about the same as Fry's. They are about 10 minutes away from Fry's. Usually if I need something really bad I'll try Fry's first then if they don't have it I'll go to Computer Sonic.

Also there's a place on Capitol Hill that carries them. I forget the name but they are in the Yellow Pages.

lol, try as I might I can't seem to come up with a reason why anyone would urgently need an 8800gts (besides gaming withdrawals I guess).

I mean, what, did you spill something in a friend's case and you don't want him to find out? lol, one time I had an extremely frantic woman come into bestbuy because she was trying to find an exact replacement for her neighbor's keyboard (she had been house sitting and she spilled coffee on the keyboard).

Anyway, best of luck. Oh and giving us a specific city might help.

If you're in eastern Washington, you're SOL. CompUSA closed in Spokane leaving Best Buy and Circuit City. When I need something I overnight it from newegg.

Just for future refrence, threads like this one should be put in the Hot Deals Discussion section.

Back