8800GT Hi-Res Photo Shoot! [56k ha. ha.]

Gen.Ben

Limp Gawd
8800GT Hi-Res Photo Shoot! [56k ha. ha.]

*Images are currently uploading, give it 30 mins - 1 hour to see all of the pictures* To see the pictures that have allready uploaded check out http://www.worldcomics.info/ben/

Since there arent too many pictures out there, I decided to do a little photo shoot of the EVGA 8800GT 512MB Superclocked Video Card.

All photo's were taken by me with a DSLR-Like Sony Cybershot DSC-H5. Thanks Silvers for letting me use your website to host the images!

If you are going to post these images on other forums/sites, you agree to not remove my name from the images. Also, please give me credit. If you post it these on another site, please do not hotlink them! Host them elsewhere!

(Click the thumbnail to view images in full resolution)

I just noticed you have one uploaded.. at 3mb... thats really overkill for pictures of a card :p

You could bump them down to like 800k max and have almost the same quality... unless you really want to have HD photos :)

3mb a pic will kill that guys bandwidth very quickly as well, and the forum gives up on images after so long afaik as well.

Oh, you might want to upload smaller file size versions to imageshack.us and use their thumbnail code to link to em, will be easier and they won't kill that guys site or give him a huge bandwidth bill :)

loving the silky-ish looking red sheet

looks like you just brought that card from a dinner date

Not one,but three shipping box shots ?? :eek: And at 3.6Mb each.... Not to mention your address is not well hidden. :p Took about 3 to 4 seconds per pick load up here.

Gen.Ben, I can see your shipping address and card serial number VERY legibly, you should take these shots down, edit them out, and shrink the filesizes when you repost them as well :).

P.S. That's a lot of pics of the exact same stuff at a VERY slightly different angle, too :(.

ya, I was gonna say someone could screw you over very badly with those shots, like register the card then un-register it which would destroy your ability to get lifetime warrenty or to step-up.

SOFTCORE!

The heatsink is still on and card is not powered up. :p

Hey Gen.Ben, could you take a good macro shot of that square black chip at the far end of the card? The one's that about 8mm² with legs on all sides.

lol sorry guys. I got so excited I guess I just slapped them up.

They'll be back up in 30 min.

There isn't anything DSLR -like in a sony H5. The optics and sensors suck big time and the only thing a super zoom is good at is zooming. The technology behing them is 100% compact class and 0% SLR. Small sensors equiped with a large zoom optics meens chaos for chromatic aberation and edge sharpness. Also the dynamic range is often very limited due to really poor, small and cheap sensors. My canon powershot A640 has tons better image quality than any superzoom camera and costs alot less.

I understand people getting excited about 3D cards and all, but this is overkill. I would understand if it was an actually baby, but its just a card with alot of transistors. Sorry just had to bring OP back to earth :)

There isn't anything DSLR -like in a sony H5. The optics and sensors suck big time and the only thing a super zoom is good at is zooming. The technology behing them is 100% compact class and 0% SLR. Small sensors equiped with a large zoom optics meens chaos for chromatic aberation and edge sharpness. Also the dynamic range is often very limited due to really poor, small and cheap sensors. My canon powershot A640 has tons better image quality than any superzoom camera and costs alot less.

Lol way to kick him right in the nuts :p

lol sorry guys. I got so excited I guess I just slapped them up.

They'll be back up in 30 min.

I have the deepest respect for you sir, with the amount of self control you have displayed. If I were in your shoes I would rip the box open and install the sucker in

Back