8800gt at a good price

Yes I have purchased a few things from them. Very good customer service.

they are like the newegg of cananda. Good price on that card, but is Galaxy a good company? what are the warranties like?

Did anyone who took advantage of this get their card yet? Or even see that it is being shipped? The website still says that they are in stock and available, but mine hasn't moved past the product availability part of the ordering process since the 22nd

Did anyone who took advantage of this get their card yet? Or even see that it is being shipped? The website still says that they are in stock and available, but mine hasn't moved past the product availability part of the ordering process since the 22nd

i ordered mine christmas day so the delay in processing seems understandable from my perspective... had i ordered on the 22nd though, i'd expect it at my door by now, what with the 9.99$ 1-2 day express shipping.

my processing better start moving along today.

fyi, canuckistanian here.

Anyone had experience with ncixus? No reseller ratings! :eek:
Ordered a DFI X38 LT mobo from them before Christmas. No real problems. Only two minor things.

(1) They only accept Paypal from US customers, no CCs.

(2) They didn't ship as promptly as some etailers do. Took 2 days to ship.

The second was actually a bonus, though. The price actually dropped between ordering and shipping, they refunded the difference.

Would I order again? Yes.

looks like the cooler interferes with the SLi connection. maybe if some fins are bent it looks like it would work, but that's pretty much a deal breaker to me.

still a good price

looks like the cooler interferes with the SLi connection. maybe if some fins are bent it looks like it would work, but that's pretty much a deal breaker to me.

still a good price
Unless you have a flexible SLI bridge, right?
Also, this is kind of odd because there are two versions of the cooler, and NCIX won't guarantee which cooler you'll get.

(1) They only accept Paypal from US customers, no CCs.

I ordered my evga 8800gt from them and they accepted credit card.

That being said my experiance from launch day was as follows. Their verification was a pain and took forever and if the item is back order expect little or no news on when you can expect your shipment. To that point I also ordered the card when it was shown in stock and didn't get an email telling me I was automaticly put in a backlog for a week.

Overall I was farily disapointed with the level of service, I was used to Newegg/ClubIT same day processing and actually knowing what they have in stock. That being said if this is much cheaper than anywhere else and you don't mind waiting go for it.

This is soooo tempting... I'm kinda holding out hope that either dell with end up giving me a deal on another 8800gt or by the time I end up canceling this will be the normal price for 8800gt's :p

Anyone had experience with ncixus? No reseller ratings! :eek:

NCIXUS is NCIX.com. They used to do both US and Canadian sales on the main site, but they recently moved the US stuff to a separate domain. Excellent company; I do most of my tech shopping there. I'd say they're the best in Canada.

motherboardpro has 6 units PNY 8800 GT for 240 each plus shipping (good price) no rebate?

I bought it 2 days ago and they have yet to get past stock verification, very annoying. overall im very displeased considering ClubIt and Newegg have already shiped my items in one day.

im going to cancel my order if it doesn't move on monday.

Back