***8700K F/S*** sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Selling 2 items VERY SLIGHTLY used in excellent nearly brand new condition. These 2 items are out of a secondary computer that never got used, which is why im selling these 2 items at this time.

**8700K**

Very little use on CPU. I delidded it using my rockit88 tool and has "conductonaut" liquid metal between IHS and die. Using same tool it was relidded and silicon applied to edges. Absolutely amazing temps. Cpu was OC'd to 5.1Ghz using 1.35v and temps while doing daily tasks were always in the 30's and playing FC5 temps never went above 43-45c (CPU has always been watercooled using highend watercooling loop) On initial OC testing, load temps using AIDA64's stability test (30 min try) with around a 70f room, load temps stayed in the range of 60c. With absolute honesty in mind, if i was to guess the total amount of hours on this cpu, I would guess in the area of 20-30hrs, THATS IT! nearly brand new! Ships in intel box.

Can be yours for 310$ (no low ball offers please, they will be ignored)

8700k.jpg

MSI Pro Carbon Motherboard

Excellent board, very low usage, just like stated above. Comes with i think just about everything like brand new, might be missing 1 sata cable. Ships with original box and all.

Can be yours for 150$

pro-carbon.jpg

If someone wants to buy both items we can work something out as that would save me in shipping. Thanks and if you have any questions please PM me or post in here. Thank you.

Last edited:
All decent offers would be accepted. Buy both as a combo, We can work a deal out

motherboard sold... CPU left... 310Shipped. Updated price in 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back