Built-in iSight camera
Learn More
• Save 23% off the original price
Original price: $1,099.00
Your price: $849.00

Estimated Ship:
5-7 business days
Free Shipping

I might just bite the bullet on this, I figure that the memory can be upgraded , but i dont like the fact that its 2 256 sticks, how will the upgrade work? Also the lack of dvd r is kinda troubling

Hmmmm
not a bad deal id say

The ram upgrade is easy, just go to newegg & find some cheap RAM. Can be found for under 125 normally for up to 2gigs. The DVD drive is something that is why I will not buy it probably, and also it only being 1.83 is the other turn off.

Though for that deal it is very very tempting.

nice im only thinkin of waitin cuz i know that the 1300 macbooks go for 1k some times and they have the combo drive and 1 gig . Would that GMA run wow? I dont care but itd be neat.

I believe one member runs WoW on his, I am sure he will pop in here.
He says it does alright on low settings and such.

The intergrated gpu is actually pretty good for what it can do, as long as you are not expecting to play top end games of course. ;)

Don't pay $60 a stick for RAM. Keep your eyes peeled on slickdeals.net or macrumors.com

I've seen it as low as $50 FOR 2GB. Yes, I'm serious. It kills me that I paid $300 for 2GB RAM when it was still cutting edge on my Macbook (now a Macbook Pro)

edit - didn't realize it was $60 total for 2gb. Thats a pretty good deal for a good brand.

Dude, thats a great deal!

I'd grab it if I needed yet anoter laptop.

Toss some more RAM into it and it'll be great.

The intergrated gpu is actually pretty good for what it can do, as long as you are not expecting to play top end games of course. ;)

I do, and while I wouldn't recommend it for raiding (unless you like looking at the ground) or play all of the time, for everything else it's fine. Get the 2GB of ram though before even attempting to play.

I run WoW on mine, runs fine @ lower settings, nothing like my gaming rig, but does the job for the WoWCrack fix ;)

Back