80% off $25 gift card from Restaurant.com

The last two restaurants I bought Restaurant.com gift cards for closed within three months.

Not kidding. Use 'em fast if you buy 'em.

Can you combine multiple GC in one meal? I'd like to use 4 $25 at once for $10 to Melting Pot. That place costs at least $100 for a couple.

EDIT: No you can't. I found that out AFTER I bought 4 $25 gift certs. Plus, I have to wait 30 days between each use. :(

Oh well, $8 for even a $25 GC I'll use once is still a deal.

Last edited:
Think of it more as a coupon than a gift certificate. And 80% is nearly the highest discount (I think they hit 90% at times, but can't remember), but they do this promotion regularly enough that if you don't get something you want now you won't have to wait very long.

Can you combine multiple GC in one meal? I'd like to use 4 $25 at once for $10 to Melting Pot. That place costs at least $100 for a couple.

EDIT: No you can't. I found that out AFTER I bought 4 $25 gift certs. Plus, I have to wait 30 days between each use. :(

Oh well, $8 for even a $25 GC I'll use once is still a deal.

I don't think most restaurants will check if you use them more than once in a month.

Some say you can't apply it towards alcohol but I have had that ignored too.

I'm so excited one of my favorite restaurants just got on here. Bought 12 certificates for them (8 - $25 & 4 - $10)

Back