8 new HDR images for download

b1m2x3

2[H]4U
I recently went on a road trip down into florida, then through texas and into new mexico... stopping along the way. To make the trip a little more bearable, i decided to bring along my chrome ball, camera, and 2 tripods as i had hardly any of my own hdr images, and there were few floating around the internet. I tried to get some different and unusual pictures... and i am pleased with the result. Unfortunatly, i was only able to take 1 set of exposures per hdr.

They still work excellent, and on the website you can see the results of each one on 2 simple scenes.

enjoy!

http://www.swg3d.com/hdri.html

hotelbalconypublic.jpg

ok, so it turns out when i imported them into pshop, they got messed up.

so they will be back up later in the right format. sorry.. they are just ldri's now.

i feel so dumb. haha

shocksyde:

You can use them as environment maps, in software which supports HDR images. They are 360º photos, which contain information on color and lighting. When a renderer reads the information from the map, it calculates how an object in the same environment the image was taken in, would be affected by the suroundings. Eg. instead of circular light spots, which you may get from a spot light, the light spots on a reflective object will be shaped like the lighter spots in the image (the bright sky, ect..)

Back