7970s going to be in stock more in the next few weeks?

Spoudazo

Gawd
Going to be ordering all the parts in about two weeks, and just hoping supply will be there.

Newegg is currently sold out. Probably going with an Asus 7970.

I bought 3 Gigabytes from the Egg and they all do 1125/1575, I cant see why people would buy a OverClocked edition these cards are just incredible right now. I would think the Egg will have more in. I check daily and it always seems like they have at least one brand popping instock.

Superbiiz is great, I bought my motherboard from them. Extremely fast processing and shipping.

I've seen them in stock at a few places, but at a premium. The egg seems like the only place not price-gouging (that I've seen). Keep checking their site, as their stock seems to change daily. I saw the XFX and diamond both in stock just this week, and I only looked once or twice, just out of curiosity.

Out of curiosity I checked last week 2 times and they had some in stock on newegg and right now 1.:20 am EST Tiger direct has the sapphire and a couple others in stock, so they do exist just gotta be patient.

Im waiting for newegg. Tiger Direct upped the prices by 30 bucks. So Newegg it is. Or Amazon. I hope amazon gets the ASUS 7970 in.

yeah, just ordered the MSI version....first ATI card since the 9800AIW card. I hope this works out coming from a heated 480SLI setup.

Ordered :D Now I just need Arctic COoling to release their cooler!

Snagged the 2nd from the last one. Seen it when there was 33+ in stock haha.

Quad 7970s it will be.. Water cooling at another $500 is making me pause. Want to though.

EDIT: Last night i broke down and bought up 4 EK blocks for them and extra parts. Almost $3000 on video cards in the end.. ouch. God i hope the price of graphics cards dont continue to climb.

Last edited:
I've been checking on a daily basis since the 13th for the Sapphire and it's been Out of Stock the entire time on NewEgg. Getting relentless on the refreshing lol ><

NCIX that advertises on the front page seems to have plenty on their cdn site, not sure on the U.S. though.

XFX, Sapphire, HIS, Gigabyte, and Powercolor ref. models. I would have prob went Gigabyte, but they showed up the day after my XFX shipped

I've been checking on a daily basis since the 13th for the Sapphire and it's been Out of Stock the entire time on NewEgg. Getting relentless on the refreshing lol ><

You better hit refresh again because the Sapphire is in stock right now at newegg.

You better hit refresh again because the Sapphire is in stock right now at newegg.

That's weird. If you go to the item's page, it still displays Out of Stock but if you just type in "7970" to the search bar and scroll to the Sapphire, it displays that it's available. I didn't even get the Auto Notify email, goddamnit ><

Back