• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

Got one I'm not using anymore. Had it in my Windows box for a while, but upgraded to Linux and will be going with Nvidia GPUs in that setup now.

Asking $50 to DC members.

Well last time I shipped something to Canada it cost $50. lol I think it was some heatsinks I sent to auntjemima right?

I tell ya what. I'll send it to Canada for $10 + shipping. $10 for my time of going through all the damn paper work.

Well last time I shipped something to Canada it cost $50. lol I think it was some heatsinks I sent to auntjemima right?

I tell ya what. I'll send it to Canada for $10 + shipping. $10 for my time of going through all the damn paper work.

Pretty generous!

Edit: you shipped 2 separate packages to me and both were $50 even though they were different sizes and weights lol

Dang I did. What was the other package? RAM or something?

edit
In other news, I will be selling ALL of my G34 setups/parts as well. Looking to get rid of these, so they'll go for dirt cheap. Got two "complete" systems (I think one needs a HDD) and 2 or 3 that have issues and a bunch of CPUs (I think). Really need to get everything together and figure out what I got. They're just sitting there collecting dust despite still being capable of preforming decently at some DC projects.

highfive.gif

Yeah, so I'm pretty sure it'll cost $50 to ship that 7970 also.

Back