75% off Portal 2 Steam Coupon

viralcow

Limp Gawd
Turned on steam today, and randomly found a 75% coupon for portal 2. Already have the game, so I'm giving it away.

First PM gets it.

PS. I'm not exactly sure how or why I received the coupon, it might just be a glitch, so don't get pissed if the coupon disappears or sth.

Or if someone has the coupon! I'll take the coupon as well please :D

I didn't get one either. Glad to see people giving it away to people that need it. Thanks

I got one as well now. Received one, used it, and was given one by Valve for my troubles :D 1st PM gets it.

-- GONE --

Last edited:
I still have a coupon available as well. PM me a Steam email if you would like it.

I have an extra coupon for Portal 2, if anyone wants it, add me on Steam, my Steam name is MogwaiFearGLaDOS

I have one that you'll need to do a little bit of googling to figure out, first one to answer correctly gets it!

What game is my level for Half-Life 2 based off of?

I too have a 75% off of Portal 2 coupon up for grabs. It expires tomorrow so ya gotta hurry though. My steam ID is "Fixall" (imagine that)...

I just got 1 also. 1st reply/pm gets it.

you also gotta tell me how to send it too though b/c i dont know how. lol

I have a Portal 2 75% off coupon as well.. expires Sept 14th

who wants it? I've never sent a coupon so let me know how it's done...

I also have four Super Monday Night Combat gifts as well if anyone wants one...

I have a Portal 2 75% off coupon as well.. expires Sept 14th

who wants it? I've never sent a coupon so let me know how it's done...

I also have four Super Monday Night Combat gifts as well if anyone wants one...

Ill take a Super Monday gift. i dont know how to trade though. ahha

Ill take a Super Monday gift. i dont know how to trade though. ahha

for gifts I just need your steam email I believe as there's an options there to send a gift..

the portal coupon doesn't have that option though so that's why I'm confused with it..

I would love a Portal 2 coupon if anyone still have an extra copy. Please PM me!

three Super MNC left and I still have the Portal 2 75% coupon...

Apparently I have a 75% portal 2 coupon. PM me if you want it.

Edit: gone to Mordred

Last edited:
The way the Portal 2 coupon works is YOU use the coupon to get Portal 2 for 75% off and THEN gift it.

I would like to have one too... My steam name is the same as my user in this forum :)

Thank you very much! :D

Back