75% off COD4: Modern Warfare ($4.99)

Still the best COD by far. Are there still a lot of people playing this?

Just picked it up after picking up ghosts last night, people slam CoD but Its a damn fine game imo :D

Still the best COD by far. Are there still a lot of people playing this?

I played a few rounds the other night, and I didn't have a problem finding a decent server. Still alive :)

I may pick up this code just to have it on Steam

I like the description: "In celebration of the COD Ghosts launch, we thought we would bring you the game that started it all."

I did not know that Call of Duty started at Call of Duty FOUR: Modern Warfare.

... would've been nice to get cod:waw for $5, I lost its CD key a while ago =/

this game was pretty good as I remember.

... would've been nice to get cod:waw for $5, I lost its CD key a while ago =/

this game was pretty good as I remember.

I'd definitely pick up CoD WaW for $5, that'd be awesome. This is game is decent, fun to go back to now and then

WaW was one of my favorite CoDs because of co-op and the new zombie mode. It was also the last good one and the last one I bought. I also liked 4 and 2, but didn't play 1.

I bought it, but it somehow runs worse than Battlefield 4 on my system.

I still play this after all these years..... I like the maps better than any of the other COD series.

Um are there that many Mac guys here biting on this or just that many illiterate people on [H]

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES

Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher

The large Mac image at the top of the COD pic says it all also. You know the one right next to the Steam icon.

I bought ghosts... And no they are nothing alike. But I lost my retail copy of cod4 so hey for $5 it's a steal

Um are there that many Mac guys here biting on this or just that many illiterate people on [H]

The large Mac image at the top of the COD pic says it all also. You know the one right next to the Steam icon.

we just dumb :D

Loved the game back then when it was released, too bad the series when to shit after this, but I still bought it anyway because it used Steam.

Works fine with PC...

Wish it was for Xbox or PS3. Thanks OP anyway, I only played the 1st 2 CODs on pc and IMO they are still the best. But this one has good reviews and I think is the last with a proper SP campaign.

I like the description: "In celebration of the COD Ghosts launch, we thought we would bring you the game that started it all."

I did not know that Call of Duty started at Call of Duty FOUR: Modern Warfare.
lololol

even if they were more referring to the CoD that made the series mainstream, that started with CoD2.

still though, fun as hell playing this game, and you can still find servers (http://www.gametracker.com/search/cod4/US/?)

Yeah, the code is really for both X and Windows versions. Your steam platform determines what copy you get.

Hey do they charge tax?

Nope.

Loved the game back then when it was released, too bad the series when to shit after this, but I still bought it anyway because it used Steam.

Can't say that from my perspective, as I played the series mostly for the story in single player. Decided to replay it recently and always annoyed me having to have CD loaded, $5 saves me the hassle and I can load it from Steam forever now :).

Last edited:
Picked this up, code works for PC/Steam no worries. No tax charged.

Good deal, the graphics hold up pretty well in my sig rig. Going to play go up with some buddies when time permits, worth it at $5.

Back