75 cents off a 2-liter of Diet Coke's new Splenda formula

karrock

Limp Gawd
I don't drink diet myself (yuk! :p), but I'm sure there's plenty of you out there that do

http://www.dietcoke.com/splendacoupon.jsp

Sweet, thanks! I hate regular coke, tastes like syrup :eek: Diet coke with splenda is mighty tasty.
<edit> Looks like its dead, didnt work for me.

vailr said:
Splenda (and/or aspartame) = rat poison

correction: delicious rat poison! :p

Thanks for the coupon! I love the new splenda coke as it's not as overly sweet tasting and more like regular coke

i thought saccharin was the rat poison, like in those pink packets, not splenda/nutrasweet?

alex2112 said:
i thought saccharin was the rat poison, like in those pink packets, not splenda/nutrasweet?

Yea, I think you're right on that.

I think the poster was saying that any artifical sweetener is like rat posion.

Keetha said:
Splenda is not an artifical sweetener.

No, it's chlorinated sugar. Which can't be the healthiest thing either, but in my view, it's better than aspartame.

However, lots of things that contain sucralose also seem to contain acesulfame potassium, which is an artificial sweetener.

sugar = diabetes
pink packet = rat poision
blue packet = migranes

that's what i have always said..

but diet coke is fucking nasty.. i will still spam my AIM buddies with it though.. haha..

v3rt1g0 said:
I see you've fallen for the marketing.

Not really. I've read how it is made and stuff. I don't usually consume it either. But from what I've read, it's not artificial like the blue and pink ones are.

The new Splenda diet coke is good stuff. It tastes almost exactly like regular coke.

I think it's funny though.. none of the diet coke drinkers I know will drink the splenda stuff, it's "too sweet" for them.

Diet coke tastes NOTHING like coke, they've all gotten so used to the taste of diet coke they don't want to drink anything but it. It's disturbing.

Oh, and just ignore the aspartame/splenda conspiracy therorists on the internet, they're smoking crack.

Hell ya, fucking Splenda Diet Coke rulez. It does taste closer to regular Coke. I hope Coke ends up replacing the old Diet Coke completely with this stuff, so it will be available in all the restaurants, fast food joints, and 7-11's.

diet soda is worse than regular soda.... research proves that teh fake sugar isn't good for you

intogamer said:
diet soda is worse than regular soda.... research proves that teh fake sugar isn't good for you
Maybe so... But I lost 10 lbs in a month by switching from regular to diet coke. That's a loss of about 800 some calories a day...

Also, I used to get headaches from the artificial stuff, but if I make sure to get enough water during the day, I'm fine.

Hartlove said:
Maybe so... But I lost 10 lbs in a month by switching from regular to diet coke. That's a loss of about 800 some calories a day...

Also, I used to get headaches from the artificial stuff, but if I make sure to get enough water during the day, I'm fine.
now just imagine if you drank water instead of any kind of soda/pop/cola/coke/carbenatedhighfructosecornsryrup..

I used it today. Its pretty good. I'll have to keep printing them off and stop by the store every day so I can stock up.

I need my caffeine fix at certain times throughout the day. This will make a nice replacement for coffee during these upcoming warm summer days. I hate drinking hot coffee when its warm outside.

siliconnerd said:
WTF? It wants to install a plugin to print the coupon. Anyone know what it is?

I did it, it's some kind of Active X plugin that generates the coupons and allows you to print up to 2. It even generates the time and date on the coupon or something.

I'm not worried about it

Nuc_E said:
I used it today. Its pretty good. I'll have to keep printing them off and stop by the store every day so I can stock up.

I need my caffeine fix at certain times throughout the day. This will make a nice replacement for coffee during these upcoming warm summer days. I hate drinking hot coffee when its warm outside.

Iced coffee is good too! yumm

edit: and Bawls ;)

Kevin Lowe said:
No, it's chlorinated sugar. Which can't be the healthiest thing either, but in my view, it's better than aspartame.

However, lots of things that contain sucralose also seem to contain acesulfame potassium, which is an artificial sweetener.
No, it's not. It's a sugar molecule doped with chlorine. Saying it's "chlorinated sugar" is like saying salt is "chlorinated sodium"

intogamer said:
Refined sugar isn't good for you either. One of the leading causes of the NIDDM epidemic sweeping the US.

intogamer said:

But my regular routine is 44oz Diet Pepsi on drive to work
10:00 32oz Diet Pepsi from cafeteria at work
12:00 32oz Diet Pepsi from cafeteria at work
2:00 32oz Diet Pepsi from cafeteria at work
44oz Diet Pepsi on drive home

<TravelocityGnomeVoice>Am I going to die?<\TravelocityGnomeVoice>

Actually I've mostly switched to Diet Rite with splenda. I'll give it a try.

Once you go Diet...there is NO going back. Regular soda pop tastes like ass, long live teh Diet!

184oz caffine a day said:
But my regular routine is 44oz Diet Pepsi on drive to work
10:00 32oz Diet Pepsi from cafeteria at work
12:00 32oz Diet Pepsi from cafeteria at work
2:00 32oz Diet Pepsi from cafeteria at work
44oz Diet Pepsi on drive home

<TravelocityGnomeVoice>Am I going to die?<\TravelocityGnomeVoice>

Actually I've mostly switched to Diet Rite with splenda. I'll give it a try.

Holy crap, that's kind of scary... :eek:

I used to drink Diet Rite a lot, Diet Coke with spelenda is MUCH better. It actually tastes very close to regular coke.

I bet you have tons of free iTunes songs :D

diablo111 said:
Once you go Diet...there is NO going back. Regular soda pop tastes like ass, long live teh Diet!
QFT!

I tried the new Pepsi One made with Splenda, it is AWESOME!

Matrox462 said:
Holy crap, that's kind of scary... :eek:

I used to drink Diet Rite a lot, Diet Coke with spelenda is MUCH better. It actually tastes very close to regular coke.

I bet you have tons of free iTunes songs :D

I had 34 itunes this year and 40 last year :)

Usually I drink fountain since it is cheeper

Matrox462 said:
i get headaches from too much splenda, anyone else get that?

I get headaches if i Don't drink diet for a day(hooked on the cafine ;) )

thanks op

All the talk of rat poison makes me wonder, do you want to live forever?

Thanx for the link

QM

Just bought 2 2-liter Diet Cokes for $0.25 a pop! Thanks again for posting this :p

I got them at target where they normally are $1.39 a bottle, but rang up $0.99 for some reason.

Back