72.7 days till [H] is #2?

neisius

Gawd
HvsOA.jpg

Holy Aussies, batman! We can't let this happen!

Silicon Wars had a huge dump at 1 am today, which boosted OCAU's update points. hardfolding.com by default calculates the overtake according to the last 24 hours. Never fear--that blip will cease to be an issue in another 12 hours or so...

Yep, if you look at the 7 day forecast we're in no danger. But don't let your guard down, the ducky is just getting settled into his new home! :D

Yah, and if you look at silicon wars, the huge dump is a result of hardly any points being turned in the previous day. Probably some issue with their net connect, everything cached, net comes back, and blam, huge piles of Roo Dumps. If you actually look at the points per week, we are beating them, so nothing super critical to worry about. Still gotta keep laying it on, its just not the end of #1.

Mohonri said:
Never fear--that blip will cease to be an issue in another 12 hours or so...
shhhh. I'm trying to scare everyone into folding [H]arder

i almost jumped and bought another amd box..... waiting a couple weeks before doing that.... but i was considering visa'ing it for a second there

Yikes!
Time to recruit more [H]ard members.
If each of us got one more person to fold for [H]umanity,
we could bump our output and further the cause, all without
increasing the electricity bill or taxing the credit cards even further...

Recruit!

Prodigy1980 said:
i almost jumped and bought another amd box..... waiting a couple weeks before doing that.... but i was considering visa'ing it for a second there

Hey now! We don't want threads popping up in the DC FS/FT forums saying, "NEED MONEY to pay of credit cards! Bought to many B0x3n! Buy NOW!"

Well as of this morning, all looks well once more, as no tenative overtake is shown, but don't let that dissuade all of you from going out and borging as much as possible! :D

Now that I got my dual core, I have one core folding 24/7 :)

Couldn't do it before because I could notice the slowdown from folding on a single core, and my laptop isn't exactly suited to folding. It isn't much but its another 100-150 points a day :p

Erasmus354 said:
Now that I got my dual core, I have one core folding 24/7 :)

Couldn't do it before because I could notice the slowdown from folding on a single core, and my laptop isn't exactly suited to folding. It isn't much but its another 100-150 points a day :p

Only ONE core folding 24/7?!! What's the other core doing the whole time? :confused:

Back