7-Outlet Surge Protector + 1GB Cruzer MIcro Flash Drive + PCMover Application $9

Fuck, now mine says changed too, and I ordered one about an hour after the deal was posted. I'm going to be really pissed if I don't get this, since I returned my BF usb drive b/c I was getting this one.

khanable said:
lol if anyone cares its now like 3:05.. i've been on the phone will dell for over 2 hours now. I've talked to 9 different people, 1 of which hung up on me, 1 who took my CC number then transfered me somewhere else instead of putting me on hold, 1 who couldn't accept case ID's, 1 who told me I can talk to the manager and he'd get back to me in about 2 days, and the rest who have all told me they don't know why my order was canceled so they'll transfer me elsewhere.

dell customer service FTL! :mad: :mad:

update: after 11 people, and 3 hours, I am being transfered to a manager.

The last person told me she knows for sure it was canceled because dell knew it would be incompatible with my system. Boy, when I told her I've been a computer builder for the past 7 years and would know what is compatible and what isn't she damn near shit a brick. She stumbled her words and said she would transfer me to a manager.

This $9 item isn't worth this trouble, but I'm still fighting just because customers should not be treated this way.

Otherwise, grats to anyone that received theirs! :D

edit: Manager was no help what-so-ever.

I give up. Dell: 1, khanable: 0

Well, just got my USB stick and surge protector in the mail today. Checked Dell and it said the software should ship in about a week. >.< Looks like I was one of the lucky ones. :rolleyes:

I think the big winners on this price mistake were those who ordered multiple 1 item shipments (5 orders of 1, or 5 orders of 5).

I made the mistake of ordering only one order for 5 bundles. It would appear the shipping has been fairly random with maybe 10% of the orders shipping with no relationship to the time ordered or the amount. Maybe distance was a factor?

Wow, Khanable, I'm thoroughly impressed. If I had gotten one, I would've sent it to you. May I suggest you call Dell Corporate? They have the powers to do things for you, and after that, I can imagine they might.

My order was canceled

I was one of the nice ones who only ordered one. I REALLY NEEDED that flash drive

Anyone want to sell me theirs, no surge protector, for $11 shipped? :)

yeah, i ordered 2 and got them. i need one but i'll send you the other for 11 shipped.

kent said:
My order was canceled

I was one of the nice ones who only ordered one. I REALLY NEEDED that flash drive

Anyone want to sell me theirs, no surge protector, for $11 shipped? :)

joeframbach said:
yeah, i ordered 2 and got them. i need one but i'll send you the other for 11 shipped.

Well it looks the even the fourms has some happy holiday cheer :eek:

KM

matt fury said:
Wow, Khanable, I'm thoroughly impressed. If I had gotten one, I would've sent it to you. May I suggest you call Dell Corporate? They have the powers to do things for you, and after that, I can imagine they might.

Eh, I honestly don't want to talk to anyone from dell for atleast the next 6 months. :p :p

On that note, if anyone has an extra-extra one they would like to sell please send me a PM.

I just really want to play with u3.. could come in very handy :)

got 5 in the mail..gave out 4 to close friends and keep one for myself..nice deal

I got my 2 usb's and surge strips in the mail yesterday. I don't care much about the software...though I may check it out at some point...see if it is any good.

DHL called me and said they have the package for delivery, i got no tracking or nothing from dell...problem is im 3 hours away from that address right now lol. Luckily DHL is holding the package till next week.

Sweet, guess i got mine!

What the heck. They took $29 per each on 8. And they change my order history.

What a damn company.

U guys need to check your bank statement and dell account. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What should I do? I already erase order confirmation mail.

Just call them?

They did the same to me. I called and talked to them online and they wouldn't change a thing. They would offer a $20 credit for a $120 difference.

I talked to Visa for 5 minutes on the phone. I sent them some information and they charged the difference back.

I will never order anything else from Dell after this.

I feel bad for you guys. I got mine and the pc mover app came later. but i got both and only paid 9 bucks.

Yeah got all my stuff like 2 days later then 1 week later my software.

I ordered 2

I went to see if they charged me and nothing yet. So far its been free.

Dell shipped my thumbdrives and surge protectors before Christmas. I handed out the thumbdrives to friends and family for Christmas presents. I used the surge protectors for myself. Dell contacted me several times later in Jan to let me know the rest of my order was delayed. About a week ago I recieved the Pcmover programs. They come with a usb male to male cable and software (laplink) it states usb 1.1. I'm going to try and sell the software to see if I can make this an even better deal. Dell did not charge me until the PCMover software arrived. This turned out to be a great deal. Thanks for who ever posted this.

Yea, I didn't get my software either. Their CS was terrible. "But you received the product, whats the problem? You paid the correct price for the product. Be Happy!"

Back