7-Outlet Surge Protector + 1GB Cruzer MIcro Flash Drive + PCMover Application $9

I had the same estimated ship date of 12/15 as of 6PM PST. I checked now and they are now saying 12/22 for me with 12/29 for delivery

Just check the Slick Deals forums. They are fulfilling orders, just there are a lot. One greedy asshole ordered 4 lots of 5 (20 in total). Most people are either receiving the surge protector and USB Drive or the software. It comes in seperate packages. If you don't receive anything, then that means your order is on backorder til January. Everyone will get their full order as Dell gets more products in.

Dell is honoring a pricing mistake, at least you can be patient.

Okay, patience is one thing. And I thank them for fulfilling orders but uhhh check out my estimated date...

Estimated Ship: 2/6/2007

....3 months? You have got to be kidding me.

Hey I was not being an ass, I placed the order of 5 units becasue it was a nice deal, I intend to give them as gifts. Now the A Holes that ordered in lots of 20 that is being an ass.

KM :p

Cyraxx said:
Okay, patience is one thing. And I thank them for fulfilling orders but uhhh check out my estimated date...

Estimated Ship: 2/6/2007

....3 months? You have got to be kidding me.

The slickdeals thread had 74,336 views and about 1,000 replies. That's one deal site. Consider how many of those people ordered, how many ordered more than one. Multiply that by how many other deal sites are out there, such as FatWallet, Bens Bargains, etc. Not to mention, you probably ordered not too long before it died. My shipping estimate was 12/15. Now its 12/22. This leads me to believe you ordered way later.

Not to mention, its the Holiday Season, shipping is already delayed.

If you can't handle the wait, cancel your order, that just means one person will get theirs earlier. They don't even charge you til your order has shipped, it simply is a pending charge. :rolleyes:

if I get it at any point in time I will be happy....they have not taken my money yet so no loss...its just something I was going to have just in case anyway

thanx

Well, I'm not gonan say how many I've ordered. However, I got most of the usb drives and surge protector on Friday. My order status is still at "In production" as of now.

Hmm my ship date hasn't changed from the 18th.

Not going to consider myself lucky until I know for sure tomorrow though.

I bought two on wednesday and it came in on friday but they haven't charged me yet...

only received apc and usb no software though.

Better than nothing!

I bought 3, says they're scheduled to ship tomorrow. I hope I get them in time to give them for Xmas!

I got my USB Drive and Surge protector today. Site still says 12/22 estimated shipping. I'm guessing my USB Drive and Surge Protector shipped on 12/15 (the original date) and the software will ship on the 22. So for anyone who had two dates, perhaps thats the reason.

Still haven't recieved mine but I only bought one and the estimated ship day was 12/15 so I'll have to see.

I signed up using their temporary user thingy. Now I can't log back in to check my status. Doesn't have my e-mail on record. How do I check my status now since they haven't given me any updated e-mails?

Mine says "changed or cancelled" but there is a new order number and the ship date is still today...we'll see what happens.

Shows mine as canceled, too.

Gonna wait a few hours to see what everyone on slickdeals.net is doing, then give Dell a call.

Woah i ordered 2 and got them today :) guess i lucked out, got 2 cruzers and 2 APCs dontc are for the software anyway.

Sweet deal thanks guys. I ordered 5. I recieved the thumb drives and surge protectors today. I guess the software will come later no rush on that. The thumb drives will make great Christmas presents for the family. I needed the surge protectors for myself. I ordered shortly after I spotted this thread on hardforum.com

what shipping method are they using? i wont be home where the package is going for another week :(

got mine today, but i did not get a "Pc mover" application, unless that is with the flash drive.

ps.: no singing needed for me

Mine cancelled too.
"This change might have resulted in a new Order Number being issued. Click the "View My Orders" link above to check all current orders associated with your Customer Number."
BS!!!

My package showed up today via UPS it was just the drives and Surge protectors, the software I assume will be in another box. At least I can give my gifts out and keep my gift w00t. My order still says 1/7/2006 ship date which could be the software.

KM

Based on SlickDeals, cancellations seem to be random.

For instance, for those who ordered 5, some have received all 5, some have received 1 out of 5 and their other 4 canceled, and some have had all 5 canceled. Same with people who ordered one. Seems it doesn't matter when you ordered it.

yup received my one thumbdrive and my surge protector, dont really care about the software but i guess its on its way

IMG_0676_1.jpg

Oh motherfucker, I got cancelled upon. Some call center dude in India is gonna have a shitty day today.

They're not clear about it, but basically "Changed" means "CANCELLED." One of the other account screens will say "cancelled" as your status, but it's hard to pull up.

I can't even get through to that fucking number they tell me to call.. it's been busy all day..

edit: I just got through with dell and they told me it was canceled because it was a small business item and it was ordered through home and office and that you're not allowed to do that.

They're transferring me over to a third person now because no one knows what to tell me LOL

"Ok, so I cant order a small business item through home and office.. so then why was it available to purchase in home and office?"

"...uhm... uh...."

(I find this kinda funny)

edit2: Being transfered to rep #4

edit3: So I get to rep #4 with my "case ID" and she tells me she doesnt accept case ID's.
Here comes #5.

I really wish I had recordered this..

I read somewhere that these orders were canceled "randomly" ... I have my doubts about that.

But some advice. When these deals pop up from time to time, the key to getting in them seems to be ..... zero hesitation. Like the 400gig newegg deal the other day, I saw it and and pulled the trigger instantly.

Same with the Dell deal.

And, I got'em both.

lol if anyone cares its now like 3:05.. i've been on the phone will dell for over 2 hours now. I've talked to 9 different people, 1 of which hung up on me, 1 who took my CC number then transfered me somewhere else instead of putting me on hold, 1 who couldn't accept case ID's, 1 who told me I can talk to the manager and he'd get back to me in about 2 days, and the rest who have all told me they don't know why my order was canceled so they'll transfer me elsewhere.

dell customer service FTL! :mad: :mad:

Back