7-Outlet Surge Protector + 1GB Cruzer MIcro Flash Drive + PCMover Application $9

andyle

Weaksauce
Dell Home has Desktop Migration Bundle on sale for $9 with free shipping.

It includes:

7-Outlet 120 V Essential SurgeArrest Surge Suppressor
1 GB Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive
PCmover Application for fast PC migration

EDIT: By the way, if you order 5......DELL takes 10% off your order. Bringing it down to about $8 for each bundle.

The deal is dead.

already bought one, seems like a good deal as I am always in need of a surge protector for some strange reason

This is a really weird combo. I bit on 2 of them. Good stocking stuffers. My total came to $19.40.

This could be a pricing error.

Thanks ordered one i need the 1 gig more than anything and that pc mover may come in handy one day.

dam hot deal. just paid 20 bux for the same usb drive a few weeks ago when it was on sale @ bestbuy!!!

Thanx OP!

in for 2 myself, good deal on 1g drives themselves, and i could use 1 or 2 new surge protectors.

I'm in for one. I lost my 512MB USB drive over a year ago and I always seem to need one

In for one, worth it just for the USB drive, now I can take back the ugly ass one I got on BF.

wow wow wee wah!

this deal is veeeeeery nice!!

no rebates too...I wish i didn't buy the memorex 1gb flash drive from fry's for $14

I ordered earlier - was posted on slick deals. My friend ordered 10! heh

good deal :)

ordered one. I need the thumbdrive and the extra powerstrip never hurts

damn it, i was so pumped for this deal. i'm switching to a laptop right after christmas. also need flash drive. :eek:

again missed out on a dell deal, plus the digicam i wanted to buy from them isn't on sale anymore.. effing dell :mad:

first real deal I have got in a long time!!!! Order is confirmed and ready to ship according to the email!

Holy crap I place my order on the 12/13and it was EST. Ship Date: 12/15/2006 and a delivery of 12/27/2006 -12/29/2006 and I just checked my order and the ship date is this:

Est. Ship Date: 1/4/2007
Est. Delivery Date: 1/9/2007-1/11/2007

I could understand if you slip a week but all most three what the hell. I guess I will have to tell the few tech geeks I bought some of these for they will get their gifts late bummer :mad:

Back