7 games for $ 1.00 at GMG

I think I must be getting cheap game fatigue. There was a time when I would have snatched deals like these up without thinking. Now I see nothing that interests me and don't wanna bother.

I think I must be getting cheap game fatigue. There was a time when I would have snatched deals like these up without thinking. Now I see nothing that interests me and don't wanna bother.

Same here, not one decent game in any of the packs.

Same , Thanks OP for the find/share but the games are meh.

This site is a fucking joke. Just tried to order gta v and payday 2 using 3 separate payment options including paypal, nothing will go through. Everytime I use the site I have to click everything twice, it skips through the checkout process, sometimes it lets me add the vouchers or not, one time after checkout it to me to homepage and got no confirmation, tried on pc and ipad. That's not even all of it never in my life has someone made it so fucking hard to give them money

damn this is annoyingly laid out. there needs to be a want/dont want option, and then pick the pack that fits you the most.

This site is a fucking joke. Just tried to order gta v and payday 2 using 3 separate payment options including paypal, nothing will go through. Everytime I use the site I have to click everything twice, it skips through the checkout process, sometimes it lets me add the vouchers or not, one time after checkout it to me to homepage and got no confirmation, tried on pc and ipad. That's not even all of it never in my life has someone made it so fucking hard to give them money

Hi Tgrove!

if you contact their customer service then they should be able to fix the paypal payments for you. I had the same problem and they fixed it for me in the past.

I made a pic: might help shoppers:

gE7Y8x6.jpg

Hi Tgrove!

if you contact their customer service then they should be able to fix the paypal payments for you. I had the same problem and they fixed it for me in the past.

Thanks mls will do!

Worked for me. Are you using noscript/adblock or something similar? I always check those and allow certain websites that are shown as blocked when I start having problem adding items to cart/checking out.

Back