6GB DDR3-1600 Obsidian Triple Channel Memory Kit $79.99

yeah its strangely cheap for DDR3 i dunno if i would gamble on it i found Crucial 2GB on ebay with micron D9xx for 21$ shipped

They also list a $20 MIR and a $30 MIR for it. They go to different links, but it's the same offer number on both and they both list that part number/UPC as a $30 rebate. I have no idea how you're supposed to get another $20 off, so it's probably going to end up being $129.99 - $30 = $99.99, unless there's another $20 offer and they simply have an incorrect link.

I can confirm the suckage of these, not because they are actually bad sticks or anything....but because they are nothing but OCZ's rebadged overstock of PC3 8500 sticks with a new sticker, and claims of stock higher speeds* yes they do the advertised speeds, but not without overclocking something in order to do so. They run awesome at SPD settings however.(PC3 8500 that is)

I can confirm the suckage of these, not because they are actually bad sticks or anything....but because they are nothing but OCZ's rebadged overstock of PC3 8500 sticks with a new sticker, and claims of stock higher speeds* yes they do the advertised speeds, but not without overclocking something in order to do so. They run awesome at SPD settings however.(PC3 8500 that is)

I'm not sure why they suck then. They do advertised speed, run good SPD's as you said, and were relatively cheap compared to the way RAM prices are now. Iunno, sounds like you got a good deal.

just threw some in my brothers set, 2x2gb set up for 60 after MIR

haven't had any issues, i have read, mixed reviews, i have them running at 8-8-8-21 @ 1333

Back