6950/6970 dirt 3 card

mangyrat

Weaksauce
I'm looking for some one in Charleston SC area that is wanting a 6950 dirt 3 edition unlocked card or 5850 both OC nicely with no problems.
make a offer $

The reason i want local is so they can see the card and test it them self to see they work with no problems.

I'm getting the upgrade itch again and don't really need the card or the back sytem card that is a xfx 5850 that I'm also thinking of selling.

other video cards i have on hand that i want to part with are evga 8800 gt and 7900oc gt i use in a media PC "the fing thing has not been used in 3 years" if your hunting older cards.
I have the boxes and most of the stuff that came with all cards.

email me at [email protected]

seriously? almost 5 years and you still haven't read the rules?
http://hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=4

teh RULES! said:
The FS/T RULES! (You must read these before posting in FS/T.)

(1) The SUBJECT of your thread should reflect the type of transaction FS (For Sale), FT (For Trade), WTB (Want to Buy) or WTTF (Want to Trade For)
(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

seriously? almost 5 years and you still haven't read the rules?
http://hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=4

LOL your right

i haven't read the rules because i never sell stuff.:confused:
I have no idea what the 6950 is worth so lets say $200 or dest offer .
and for the 5850 $100 or best offer.

and if you want to trade I'm looking for a AK47 or SKS "this is the south we live and breath guns" hey the zombies are coming.

Last edited:
hey, ill trade my video cards for a assault rifle! Love this thread.

free bump.

will tell you right now you will never get a decent AK for 200-300 dollars. You might be able to find some canted sight wooden ones that fell of a truck at a local gun show.

I bought an arsenal inc. SLR-107FR side folder with scope rail (7.62x39) and it was about $900 dollars. top notch quality all the way.

mmm guns.

Back