6800gt + 65.73 + Css = Lag & Freeze

Link

Gawd
I used to have 66.00 installed, then recently tried the 65.73.
I'm getting series lag with 65.73 while playing CSS, and in the end I've always had to hard reboot the system because CSS got frozen.
Now, I'm back to 66.00 and having no problem at all.
Anyone else having similar problems?

Link said:
I used to have 66.00 installed, then recently tried the 65.73.
I'm getting series lag with 65.73 while playing CSS, and in the end I've always had to hard reboot the system because CSS got frozen.
Now, I'm back to 66.00 and having no problem at all.
Anyone else having similar problems?

For me its the opposite. I had to install 65.73 drivers over 61.77 offical driver so my BF942 and BF vietnam dont Lag. I guess every driver has goods and bads.........ugrh

I've tried them both, and despite the WHQL certification, I still found bugs and missing textures ect. in the WHQL release (well, only in Painkiller, but that's the game I'm playing ATM). I'm using 66.00 now., sortof waiting for image problems/dvd playback problems ect. that I've read about but I don't have any.

66 for me, but if I have any problems I'll go back to rock solid 61.77.

yea i get lag and freezes with the new driver to but i dont have the 6800 gt or anything close

I just reinstalled 61.77 again to see if it will lag my BF1942 and it did. Its really bad. I have no clue why. The 65.73 drivers totally fixes this problem. And whats really weird, the 66 drivers also lag my BF1942..........I'm reallly dissapointed with nvidia drivers , and who said ati drivers are bad???

HeavenX said:
I just reinstalled 61.77 again to see if it will lag my BF1942 and it did. Its really bad. I have no clue why. The 65.73 drivers totally fixes this problem. And whats really weird, the 66 drivers also lag my BF1942..........I'm reallly dissapointed with nvidia drivers , and who said ati drivers are bad???
Only the nVidiots say ATI drivers are bad. Those have had both ATI and nVidia cards know neither driver is better than the other

Back