6800 Ultra's PCI-E In Stock @ $655

Wow only 155.00 over MSRP that is ridiculous and that is why i returned my SLI setup and got my money back, will try again for one maythis summer.

You know......if you really wanna be smart, go and find a eVGA 6800GT PCIe, and when you get it for 500 bucks or so, call up eVGA and tell them you want to trade it for a 6800 Ultra PCIe in there "trade up program". They sell there Ultras for 500, but wont sell any, but will give you one if you do the trade program. You have 90 days once you get your card to be eligable. So, youll get a 6800Ultra PCIe for the price of a 6800GT PCIe.....id do it, but i overclocked my 6800GT PCIe to well over an Ultra.

hey

it was $613 way earlier this morning, and i snatched 2 of them..

total came to $1,247.00 with 2day fedex. .. buyxg had them for $603 this morning too.. but i got burned by them last week had to cancel the order and wait 3 days for my money to come back to my account.. i was going to pay $1,318 for that though, glad I didnt, even though its not my money

I will vouch for gameve, since they made the whole process painless (except the $600 part). Not to mention making it possible for me to buy a PCIe Ultra last October. Anyway, I ordered the card on Wednesday and got it on Friday so no complaints from me. I did pay the extra two bucks for them to process my order same-day so I could get it in time for the weekend. [H]appy [H]unting!

Emret said:
hey

it was $613 way earlier this morning, and i snatched 2 of them..

total came to $1,247.00 with 2day fedex. .. buyxg had them for $603 this morning too.. but i got burned by them last week had to cancel the order and wait 3 days for my money to come back to my account.. i was going to pay $1,318 for that though, glad I didnt, even though its not my money

Sick ! :eek:

Sephiro444 said:
http://gameve.com/gve/Store/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=VC-EVGA-057

Just $10 over MSRP at Gameve.com, $610.00

I can't speak without any reservation about the company, since I haven't FULLY completed a transation from them yet. I did order one of these yesterday though, and it shipped the same day (Fedex Express Saver w/ tracking #), so everything looks good. :)

I bought my eVGA 6800GT from them. It was a decent transaction. Minus the fact it took 31 days to get my card.

Just placed my order , 2 BFG 6800 GT OC and 550 watt BFG ps package for $850. Couldn't pass up that deal. Chumbo

minc3d said:
That Chumbo deal is pretty good. Pick it up if you need a setupo like that!

Hell, even without the PSU, two 6800 GT PCI-Express cards for $850 is unbeatable.

I just did the step up program thing. .. i had originally bought my card.. a 6800 GTpci - e ..
for 420..thats with shippin included...
so now it would be 150 for upgrading thru eVGA.. and also ..I guess i could wait till summer for another for SLI 6800 Ultras!!!..
i hope SLI picks up...

hehe I just picked up a pair of EVGA 6800 ultra's for $915 shipped. Go used, its so much cheaper. Not to mention I know I'm getting sweet overclockers. 460mhz in SLI on stock air is amazing. I can't wait to crank it up with water.

Now the cards are much more available and can be had at or below MSRP. For example I paid $475 for my 6800GT PCI-E two months ago, and today I bought the same card from the same company for $375. Exactly $100 less.

Yeah i just got my eVGA 6800 Ultra PCI - E today
a small enhancement in my 3d mark 05 benchmark score.. where i scored 5000s with a 6800 GT PCI E, I am now getting a score of 5424,, anyone got any benchmarking within the 6800s themselves .. any eVGA bench?

Back